Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cat Cross-Breed: Snow Foxyleo

by Lilie Posted 23rd Oct 2006 at 8:35 PM - Updated 3rd Dec 2006 at 9:32 PM by fanseelamb : Removed zip file. Posting a rar and zip of the same thing is against site rules.

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 12:53 PM
Cute Cat, Thank you. :D
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 2:45 PM
The coat is just gorgeous! Thank you.
Alchemist
#5 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 5:28 PM
Wow. Your cat is very beautiful.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 10:50 PM
Awww, that's a lot like a cat my parents have had since I was only five years old. She's a sixteen years old lady now... Thanks for this gorgeus download.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 3:53 AM
Oh! I had to comment! I saw Snow on the sim's picture thread for Pets, and I loved her the second I saw her! her fur is gorgeous. Now I REALLY wish that I had pets! The picture of Snow sleeping is the most adorable thing I've ever seen. I'm glad you uploaded Snow!

Great job!

"Why do we drink cow milk? Who was the guy who first looked at a cow and said 'I think I'll drink whatever comes out of these things when I squeeze 'em!'?" -Calvin and Hobbes
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 7:44 PM
That is absolutely gorgeous.
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 10:19 PM
Oh that's amazing!
I love the coat it's beautiful, and the face is just precious!

Thank you!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 12:17 AM
This is the best customized cat I've seen so far. I love the fur texture and the markings! I look forward to more of your creations :3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 6:06 AM
Thank you everyone. I'm glad you like him. :] I'll be uploading some other breeds in a few days.

Art, the most sublime mission of mankind for it is the exercice of the mind that seeks to understand and to make understand.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 2:32 AM
Extremely beautiful breed, I'm going to try and breed it with some other forms of cat and see what the crossbreed is. If they're as beautiful as this one, I'll register it as a breed and post it up if you don't mind? I'll credit your cat genetics as the queen/tom of the litter.

Again, great work.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 7:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheColdestTouch
Extremely beautiful breed, I'm going to try and breed it with some other forms of cat and see what the crossbreed is. If they're as beautiful as this one, I'll register it as a breed and post it up if you don't mind? I'll credit your cat genetics as the queen/tom of the litter.

Again, great work.

As long as credit is given where it is due, i sure do not mind at all. Can't wait to see it actually. :]

Art, the most sublime mission of mankind for it is the exercice of the mind that seeks to understand and to make understand.
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 3:51 AM
Gorgeous cat.
It's a lighter version of one of my old cats.
What a coinky-dink.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 9:39 AM
Absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for this!

the crazy cat lady.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 11:58 AM
omg Laura007! i love the word Coinky-Dink! haha ace! funny word... annnnywaayy! gorgeous cat! :D

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 7:20 AM
Thank u)) This cat is cool So realistic!
Test Subject
#18 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 5:45 PM
I think he is verry pretty
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 2:13 PM
So cute xD

Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 2:34 PM
She's so sweet. Thank you for sharing
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 9:21 PM
Daw! Cute, looks just like a stray I adopted two years ago named Omki. ( Who is now sitting on my lap )

Dont look down on someone unless you're helping them up-Me
Instructor
#22 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 8:10 PM
Very beautiful girl!

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS
www.justsims2.ru
JustSims2 new adress!Me,Barcelonista,JameLia,KateK and NataliS
Test Subject
#23 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 5:48 PM
I quite literally squeal and went "awww" when I saw this.
Soooooo cute.
I love, love, love it.

(*insert witty, and halarious signiture here*)
Test Subject
#24 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 10:29 AM
Really i fansquell when i see that cat xD SO CUTE

Hello Everybody :)
Test Subject
#25 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 11:15 AM
This is just a really nicely done cat. It looks mostly like a cat in-game, but has a bit of a flair and difference that sets it apart from all of my maxis cats. I love this one, and I'm sure my neighborhood will be overrun with them pretty soon....not that that's a bad thing, mind you ^_^
Page 1 of 2