Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Facial tattoo

by LenaXena Posted 24th Oct 2006 at 7:17 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 12:54 PM Last edited by nea200pl : 25th Oct 2006 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake.
Great stuff! Reminds me of Chakotay (Star Trek: Voyager)' s face tattoo. Thank you for creating!

HK-47: Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 1:30 PM
Yes! It's good enough to pass as Chakotay's Tattoo, which is something I posted a request for YEARS ago! TY TY TY TY TY!

Now if you wanted to do a PERFET representation of Chakotay's tattoo... well I wouldn't stop you... :-D

J

Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has died, or is living with cancer.
Scholar
#4 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 2:16 PM
Hey I llove it!!
Thanks a lot for making this
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 1:22 AM
Nice to know I'm not the only one that looked at this and said to myself, "Hey! That looks like Chakotay's tattoo!"

Thanks for this.

~~O criature sciocche, quanta ignoranza è quella che v'offende!~~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 11:15 AM
Thanks everbody! Actually it *is* inspired by Chacotay's tattoo. It was simply easier just modifying the maxis make up than making a real Chacotay tattoo.

I would love to have that Borg-implant-thing seven of nine has on her face. It looks so cool too!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 4:39 AM
Please Help! This is perfect for my chacotay sim and I can't seem to get it to work! does it alter one of the existing face makeups or am i missing a mesh or something?
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st May 2008 at 3:36 PM
It won't show up on my game ): am I missing a mesh for this?