Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2 Hamsters

by callum91 Posted 26th Oct 2006 at 9:18 AM - Updated 6th Jul 2010 at 11:25 PM by Phaenoh : fixing category

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 5:34 PM
Cute Hamsters, Thank you.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 5:35 PM
Too cute ! I like play with hamsters -it is the forum moderators surname in france-
thank you

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 6:39 PM
Arghhh they're guinea pigs not hampsters lol sorry but it well gets me agitated when people keep getting them wrong lol. Anyway, i love the brown one! so cute, i'd like the other one if the eyes wernt blue, is it okay if for my personal use i recolour the blue eyes to dark? Guinea pigs dont actually ever get blue eyes, or maybe if you really wanted to keep the blue you could put a pupil in them or something to make them look a bit less weird

<'',><
Just keep swimming..
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 7:20 PM
thank you!
j3nni,you can change them to dark if you want.

DONT ASK ME FOR A REQUEST ^-^
New Policy,applies to all my meshes ^-^
Im not meshing/Simming now,details in my Policy thing
Field Researcher
#6 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 8:26 PM
the white one creeps me out. Its the eyes they look...dead or something

cool though.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 9:38 PM
:lovestruc Soooo cute.

@ j3nni
You are wrong to, there not guinea pigs there womrats

@callum91
How did you recolor them. I cant find them with SimPE.

To sim or not to sim thats the question.
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 12:16 AM
Thanks! I love guinea pigs very much!
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 1:40 AM
actually they're womrats! *smart@$#---> Me* but I think they are a gunieapig hampster mix XD Seeing as they look like guniea pigs, but are too small compared to the sims hands.

Anyway these are adorable!!!
<3 ty!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 3:02 AM
Thanks!!!!!
Inventor
#11 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 11:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by j3nni
Arghhh they're guinea pigs not hampsters lol sorry but it well gets me agitated when people keep getting them wrong lol. Anyway, i love the brown one! so cute, i'd like the other one if the eyes wernt blue, is it okay if for my personal use i recolour the blue eyes to dark? Guinea pigs dont actually ever get blue eyes, or maybe if you really wanted to keep the blue you could put a pupil in them or something to make them look a bit less weird

In the game it says the womrats are a mixture of a few small rodents so ner ner. Lol.

Im glad you've made some new colours as I was getting bored with the same colours all the time.

Don't you think they always look really sad awww .. lol.

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 1:12 PM
They should have smiley faces =C lol okay then smartarse people womrats then, but i wish people would stick to one word lol

<'',><
Just keep swimming..
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 2:40 PM
These are so great..
Do you think you could do a Hamtaro version..?
That would safe my day.. ^^

Pic: http://www.therazor.org/oldroot/Spr...tos/hamtaro.JPG
He got a orange large back spot too..

Loooove Hamtaro.. :D
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 9:15 PM

actually they're womrats. The text said

"Sim scientists have worked long and hard to create this perfect rodent, mixed of...blah blah blah the Womrat"

not exactly to that but like it.

*Squeak*
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 9:16 PM
hehe and i named mine..

Opra

*Squeak*
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 11:14 PM
They should have smiley faces =C lol okay then smartarse people womrats then, but i wish people would stick to one word lol

In game they are womrats, as others have said. But they purpose of this recolor (or at least how I interpreted it) was to recolor the womrat to look more like a hamster in particular (which they do!).

It's like the people that have modified dogs to look like llamas or lambs or whatever... it's a dog in-game, but the point of the creation is to resemble another particular animal...

Anyway, just wanted to throw that in there

And I have to add that these are SO cute, but it's true that the solid light blue eyes are a bit... peculiar. Still wonderful, and thanks so much!
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 11:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Evanescencefan1
hehe and i named mine..

Opra

lol! womrats should have bunny ears XD
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 10:50 PM
Love em, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 5:30 AM
Can you convince a mesher to make a different mesh with those colors? They are so cool. :D

[QUOTE]Artist Formally Known as Okalani You'll be seeing my posts for suggestions of what may help you improve your posts. I have S2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, and Seasons![QUOTE]
Test Subject
#20 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 9:41 PM
Awww well cute! Thank you! :D
Test Subject
#21 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 4:44 AM
Adorable Thank you!!
Test Subject
#22 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 4:54 PM
Waaaaa so cute^^ <333333
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 10:27 AM
Default Wah!
Quote: Originally posted by wiccadwitch
the white one creeps me out. Its the eyes they look...dead or something

cool though.

I hear that, the white one made me hide in my jacket!
They're both really cool though, hamsters rock.

(???)
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 4:58 AM
hehe, so cute! i can't wait to download these when i get sims 2 pets in an hours time =D
these are so cool. i just wanna squeeze them till i'm dead!
(figure of speech soz, i lie a lot lol...)
Test Subject
#25 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 11:35 AM
Cute! Thanks!
Page 1 of 2