Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Werewolf Transformer Hack

by monique Posted 28th Oct 2006 at 2:07 PM - Updated 27th Oct 2007 at 9:20 AM by monique

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 10:10 PM
OMG, just what i was looking for! Thanks, it takes forever to get a wolf to go on the lot, this will *finally* make my sim a warewolf!
Scholar
#3 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 1:22 AM
Thanks a lot for this one monique!! I was kinda frustrated that I've never been able to have a sim become a werewolf.. Until now :D
Thanks a lot!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 3:02 AM
Wonderful! I've been praying for this! Thank you so much! :D

It might look I'm doing nothing, but at the molecular level I'm really quite busy.
~Anonymous
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 3:29 AM
Thank you very much, for you Werewolf Transformer Hack. :D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 4:28 AM
Thanx so much I haven't even seen a werewolf on my sims yet
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 9:43 AM
lol i didnt know sims could become werewolfs!! Thanks this is great!

Does it only affect adults, or can teens become werewolfs too ????
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 10:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Grunger01
lol i didnt know sims could become werewolfs!! Thanks this is great!

Does it only affect adults, or can teens become werewolfs too ????

Yes teens can become a werewolf to.
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 6:01 AM
okay, I think I'm going to make the obligatory "teen wolf" statement.

Don't go surfing on the tops of the exterminator truck now.... styles.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 8:12 AM
This is great!

I would personally like it just a little better if it was attached to an object.
For example: Vamprocilin-D could be recolored to red or black for Werewolf-D.

Only because there are sooo many menu mods out there, it's easy for them to become a problem.

Just a thought :D
I'd do it myself, but I don't want to steal someone else's work.

Please don't think I'm flaming at all. I think this i great. I wish I had thought of it hehe :D

Thanks,
CyberBob
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 9:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CyberBob78
This is great!

I would personally like it just a little better if it was attached to an object.
For example: Vamprocilin-D could be recolored to red or black for Werewolf-D.

Only because there are sooo many menu mods out there, it's easy for them to become a problem.

Just a thought :D
I'd do it myself, but I don't want to steal someone else's work.

Please don't think I'm flaming at all. I think this i great. I wish I had thought of it hehe :D

Thanks,
CyberBob

I like that idea too. You may use my codes. Pls upload it in a separate thread. You're right, sometimes we dont want to see that "Werewolf..." pie menus all the times, a buyable object is the best for this job...Can you include the cure too. Thanks.

Pls. see my journal for my hacks compatibility. Thanks.
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 3:08 PM
HOORAY! I've been looking for this! Fantastic. I'm too impatient to wait for a wolf to come along and take a chomp out of my sim. Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 3:37 AM
I've been looking for a way to turn my sim into a werewolf ever since I installed the game.. 6 days of playing, and never saw one (or turned a sim into one) I am sooo very greatful for this wonderful hack.

Thank You Very Much~!

I am a frog, and I am pink. I have a brain, and I do think. Your eyes are open, though you do not see. Your perseption is not what it used to be- To understand, you have to do. - What it is thats challenging you.
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 3:22 PM
I put it into my game and it works great. I've been looking for this since Pets came out. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 8:23 PM
Haha, I looked at the screenshots and thought, "Someone needs to change that baby's diaper!"
Test Subject
#16 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 4:41 AM
Default help with mod
Oh thank you for this mod but I have one question. Where do I put the file? I put it under downloads and when I click my sim it does nothing even at 7. also I don't have pets. Do I need this. Thanks
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 5:59 AM
I put this into my game and it worked great for the first transformation, but after that, the sims would remain looking like the werewolf but acting like the sim. They never change back to human, but they change behaviors at 8 pm and 6 am.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 8:19 AM
do u need nightlife for this
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 12:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Blacksmith2
do u need nightlife for this

No,you need pets only,in The Sims 2 Pets you can become a Werewolf,thats the only ''official'' way,or ... you could download Abragons Werewolves,personally i think they look better
Field Researcher
#20 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 3:36 PM
Thanks. This is great.

More Power !!!
Scholar
#21 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 4:12 PM
Thanks Monique this will be useful for stories !
Test Subject
#22 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 8:37 PM
thanks man or girl or yeah thanks !!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 9:02 PM
If I didn't already have a whole bunch of custom content in my game, I'd take it.

[QUOTE]Artist Formally Known as Okalani You'll be seeing my posts for suggestions of what may help you improve your posts. I have S2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, and Seasons![QUOTE]
Top Secret Researcher
#24 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 3:29 AM
Thanks Monique this is so much better than staking out that werewolf to bite them.
Test Subject
#25 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 2:12 PM
The wolf always came but never nibbled Thanks so much!
Page 1 of 3