Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

9 Orchard Avenue - Starter Home with Swimming Pool - $18,897

by lexiconfusion Posted 2nd Nov 2006 at 7:18 PM - Updated 4th Nov 2006 at 12:44 PM by lexiconfusion : updated expansion pack requirements

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 11:17 AM
Huge house for a starter ! I like the uncommon colors you use.

Thanks lexiconfusion

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 1:55 PM
Thanks patul Using the same colours is boring, so i like to mix it up a bit
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 7:33 PM
help,had a problem with your house,1.it cost $1,18970000 or thereabouts and when i tried to enter to see what was the problem was it crashed my game, lucky no damage done, deleted file now all OK,shame i realy liked your house, cheers rudi.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 8:00 PM
Hi Rudi - I'm not sure what went wrong for you. I just downloaded the file and installed the lot in my game and it works fine. Try downloading it again and it might work.
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 8:10 PM
thanks for the reply shall try again and i'll keep you posted.
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 9:06 PM
nah, on my machine it's a lost cause the value of the property is, wait for it,, $1,238,446,905,ah well worth a try, sory i can't get it to work maybe others will have beter luck, thanks anyway. ps. to get cheap houses fully furnished with top of the line furnishings move any nonedescript sim into an empty house, use the money cheat to fit it out let him/her live in the house for a few days monitor the value of the house and when it gets below $20,000 kill the sim he he delet the tombstone save it and there you have it, cruel morbid sad but it works thanks anyway for your time cheers rudi.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 9:17 PM
Sorry it's not working for you Rudi. I've no idea what the problem is
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 12:43 AM
Are you sure it's not an EP issue? I thought that even if you don't use any OFB parts, a house made with OFB installed won't work on lower EPs. Has this been tested yet?
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 2:27 AM
nah got all EPs except pests oops pets ( i still shiver over the ist one, strays etc bah) no i think its in the price 123 mil.?i think my game said dont be so stupid and then spat it.what's your opinion? maybe i'm wrong.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 9:49 AM
The price is definately $18,897 - I don't think I could make a $1,000,000 starter if I tried. As far as I know as long as there's no OFB items used, then the lot shouldn't require OFB.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=135783

Is anyone else having a problem with this lot?
Scholar
#12 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 10:47 AM
Downloaded
I'll test this one out for you later today Lexi

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 11:01 AM
Thanks Muse
Scholar
#14 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 11:54 AM
Tested without the Pets expansion, and have the same problem. Sorry Lexi

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 12:48 PM
Thanks for testing Muse. I don't know why it's doing that as I haven't used anything from pets in this house. Anyway, I've now updated the expansion pack requirements to be on the safe side.