Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

6 Fleece Recolors of the Comfy Critter Pallet

by CynicalChick Posted 3rd Nov 2006 at 9:28 PM - Updated 19th Nov 2008 at 10:21 PM by Canoodle

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Alchemist
#2 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 9:50 AM
I love your blue one. No problem for no dirty slate.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 10:39 AM
Thank you very much for the, nice 6 fleece recolours of the comfy critter pallet.
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#4 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 12:33 PM
They are absolutely lovely CC! I adore southwest type patterns. Thank you for sharing

Retired from Simming
Instructor
#5 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 1:43 PM
lovely recolours CC. thanks

Visit Sims 2 World sometimes if you like.
#6 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 5:25 PM
Can I ask yuo something?

How are you able to recolor Pets items when the newest SimPE hasn't been released yet?

Thanks.. and good job on the beds.
Instructor
#7 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 11:21 PM
Wonderful colours! Great use of textures!
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 6:33 PM
They are SOOO beautiful! These are the BEST recolors i've seen, franckly!
'love these patterns!
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 7:34 PM
The comfy critter pallet is my favorite pet bed I'm glad to have some nice recolors. Thank you so much these are awesome.

LegolasKLM at thesims2.ea.com Check out my stories and sims at thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=692419

I may be a goody two shoes but underneath I have dark socks!

www.myspace.com/KMRocky
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 10:39 PM
Finally, my pets can sleep on something a little more interesting Thank you

My site: Red
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 8:46 PM
Oh... they are really awesome. I'm so glad to find these recolors. Thank you so much for sharing!
Mad Poster
#12 Old 1st Feb 2008 at 6:24 PM
This is the only pet bed I like but I'm SO tired of the dull Maxi's colors. These are great and will match my more colorful homes!! Thanks!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th May 2015 at 8:48 PM
These are beautiful. I have some Native American Sims who will appreciate these for their dogs. Thanks