Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fun In The Sun TEEN Bikini Collection

by kishma_ash Posted 7th Nov 2006 at 8:37 PM - Updated 11th Nov 2006 at 2:39 AM by kishma_ash

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 10:50 PM
Thanks for sharing these swimsuits..

Drama is not good for the soul.... Char
Forum Resident
#3 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 11:10 PM
These are wonderful! Very realistic
Alchemist
#4 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 11:44 PM
Wow, these bikini are for sexy girls! thank you, I missed those you made for ladies but now I'll have a tour of your MTS2 stuff. ciao ciao
Alchemist
#5 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 11:48 PM
My favorites are your pink zebra and flames.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 12:29 AM
Nice! Where did you get the skintone? I really like it.
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 4:14 AM
Do they have heels? >_<
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 4:23 AM
No they do not have heels....but I am considering making both these bikinis and my adult Fun In The Sun collection with heels.....just stay tuned

And....nearly all of the skintones I use are made by the very talented Enayla....You can see all of her creations HERE

If you have an Object request Feel free to send it to me. I may or may not do it however I am more likely to fulfill requests for items matching sets I have already uploaded. I'll respond either way.
What just happend?
retired moderator
#9 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 4:46 AM
These are "Hot". Thank you.

Life is for LIVING so, LIVE it and have Fun

Please use "spell check" when posting!!!
Prejudice is the child of ignorance.
Instructor
#10 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 6:32 AM
i like them, thaks!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 8:51 AM
Looks nice, thank you.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 9:56 AM
You know, I don't really know what you usually create (tho' I'm gonna go look now lol) but maybe you could make swimsuits for little girls and elder women too? o_o Since j00r so talented. Anyway, downloaded, will enjoy. Thanks!

"Practice, practice, practice until you eventually get numb on rejections."
~Brian Klemmer
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 1:36 PM
Swimsuits for little girls and possibly elders too is something on my list of things to do....but the list in my head of things i want to create is reeeaalllyyy long and growing constantly, So I don't really know when I will be making them....Girls swimsuits possibly this weekend, but elder swimsuits are kinda low on the list.

If you have an Object request Feel free to send it to me. I may or may not do it however I am more likely to fulfill requests for items matching sets I have already uploaded. I'll respond either way.
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 8:47 PM
Is there a reason your models are anorexic-looking?

Wait. They're models. Of course they're anorexic...

KT Tunstall = Amazing!
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 5:59 PM
Where do you download bodies like that?Not skin tones (i dont think...?) but BODIES? pleeeeease answer
lol i dont know too much about downloading. =)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 9:59 PM
Its just a regular maxis body with one of Enayla's fantastic skintones, You can download the skintone HERE it's the "Autumn" skintone

Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 10:32 PM
okay but what i meant was how do you get the body? and download it, because it doesnt say how.. the only things i know how to download is by Qxpress installer.
im sorry if im annoying.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 10:47 PM
There is NOTHING special about the body, so there is nothing to download....this body came with the game....The skintone however...i posted the link above...and Qxpress is available for the skintone downloads. Remember these are TEENS...maybe thats why they seem smaller than adults...because they are TEENS!!!

Test Subject
#19 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 10:48 PM
okay. didnt mean to make you mad. jeeze.
Scholar
#20 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 12:23 AM
Nice work! I love this
Where do you download the body mesh?? lol Just kiddin
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 9:03 PM
Thanks so much for these. I like them.
Test Subject
#22 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 9:17 AM
Thank for the bikinis. They look very beautiful and realistic.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 5:26 PM
they look cute, thank you!
Test Subject
#24 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 9:50 AM
kishma i love ur bikinis! THEY ARE ADORBALE!
good job!

*eats cupcake* Q.Q i miss my cupcake
Field Researcher
#25 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 9:56 PM
Whoa! Hot lava bikinis.....these are great, thank you!
Page 1 of 2