Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Leta's Homestead

by bluetexasbonnie Posted 7th Nov 2006 at 9:11 PM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 4:54 AM by bluetexasbonnie

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Mad Poster
#2 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 8:47 AM Last edited by patul : 8th Nov 2006 at 8:53 AM.
Really superb bluetexas ! I love your lots
The barn is awesome !
An other great lot to populate !
I can't give you all the stars this lot deserve
It will be a great huge big thank you

SPAM : The Wizard of Oz neighborhood is availlable

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Alchemist
#3 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 11:08 AM Last edited by lamammaforever : 8th Nov 2006 at 11:09 AM. Reason: not only thanks message, it's a feedback post too.
Great job as always, very stunning house with a lovely country touch. Thank you very much.
BTW, I think it's better to check with retailsims: the policy changed and all the beautyful and useful stuff was removed from the site, and from MTS2 too. Obviously we will not upload anywhere her files included in your house, but does she still agree to share?
Kiss and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 12:25 PM Last edited by The Sorceress : 8th Nov 2006 at 12:37 PM.
Bonnie,

Again you've build an unique lot I loved the pictures :lovestruc
Instructor
#5 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 1:35 PM
Looks absolutly stunning, bonnie! I love the country feel of it. It looks very peaceful. Thanks for another wonderful upload!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 12:54 AM
Lamammaforever -- I don't know about Hchangeri & Retail Sims. (It was news to me when I saw your posting.) I have since sent her an email, but have not recieved a reply yet.

For Everyone -- Thank you for the kind words. I hope you enjoy the lot.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 3:46 AM
This is an awesome lot and it looks EVEN BETTER LOOKING IN GAME. I just installed it after shopping for all the objects not included and just love it. Not sure how my Sims will survive without computer or TV's but I am going to give it a try. Very well done. This is probable one of the most unique lots I seeing so far. One of kind thats for sure.
Thank you for sharing,
Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 5:14 AM
Makai --
Thank you. I am so pleased you are enjoying itk!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 2:15 PM
This is so picturesque. Thank you!

Herald Between Two Lands
#10 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 11:36 PM
Reminds me of my maternal grandparents ranch, except they have about 15 acres of pure horse land and a lot of technology. So lovely, I have to download for my western sims.
Instructor
#11 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 7:48 AM
I thought i'd stop in and thank you for this awesome home!I have had it in game for a long time it seems.It was the very first lot I ever downloaded ever.It works awesome!Thanks so much!My simmies adore it!

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 10:59 AM
Thank you so much. I love hearing that someone is REALLY playing the lots and that they work well.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 17th Sep 2016 at 4:16 PM
Wow, this is EXACTLY what I was looking for!