Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

5 Recolours of HP's Alpha-Editable Dress Top

by kishma_ash Posted 8th Nov 2006 at 11:35 PM - Updated 10th Feb 2007 at 11:48 PM by kishma_ash

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 5:54 AM
very pretty thank you !
Forum Resident
#3 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 5:58 AM
Thank you so much! They are beautiful and I love the polka-dotted and pin-striped ones
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 6:16 AM
Oh, those are totally cute, kishma. My favourites are the tealy blue and the pinstripe. Thank you!

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 12:26 PM
those are very cute..
my question is where do you get the hair?!

(my english is bad i know )
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 12:32 PM
Cute :D! Thank you fro sharing
Forum Resident
#7 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 12:35 PM
I love it! My favorite is the pinstripe one!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 1:25 PM
i *think* that the hair was an xmsims recolour by lyriclee, Im not sure where you would find it now.

and Im glad you all like them! I fell in love with this mesh and will probably create some more tops in a different style at some point. I also want to create some more options for close-fitting bottoms. This mesh alone is what makes me actually like dressing my sims in seperates.

If you have an Object request Feel free to send it to me. I may or may not do it however I am more likely to fulfill requests for items matching sets I have already uploaded. I'll respond either way.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 8:27 PM
These are FANtastIC !! All of them are so stylish. Thank you so much for these beautiful recolors

Peggy (Irisflowerp)
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 10:18 PM
any leggings? I really like these ones.

Fluffy & Fido :giggler:
Scholar
#11 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 10:41 PM
Great recolors for my favourite female mesh :D
Thanks a lot
Field Researcher
#12 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 4:03 AM
Beautiful variety. Thank you!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 10:51 AM
I love them. I don't know why there aren't hundreds more recolours of this mesh.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 5:59 PM
Quote:
I love them. I don't know why there aren't hundreds more recolours of this mesh.

The mesh crashes the game for a lot of people, myself included. So while I love to look at how pretty these are in the pictures, I can't download them because the mesh consitently crashes my game.
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 11:54 PM
hey thanks for uploading them! there super cute!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#16 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 6:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SaraKjrsten
The mesh crashes the game for a lot of people, myself included. So while I love to look at how pretty these are in the pictures, I can't download them because the mesh consitently crashes my game.

No, MY mesh doesn't cause crashes. My mesh was created as a solution to the crashing dress top problem, which flyingpigeon's dress tops have. I recoloured his dress tops but, because of the crashing, I looked for a solution to make my own. The mesh for these alpha dress tops will not cause crashes.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 3:11 AM
I love HP's mesh, but there really aren't enough recolors for it. I truly think it's more versatile than the new untuckable tops, since I've been able to pair the few of these I have with jeans, both skinny and wide leg, leggings, capris, bermudas, shorts, etc. I found some great capri leggings with cork bottom wedges on TSR a couple weeks ago that pair particularly well with this style top. My fav of yours is the knit blueberry. I can see that one working in a deep purple or burgundy as well.