Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cobblestone Roads for lush neighbourhoods

by CurlyRed Posted 9th Nov 2006 at 10:13 AM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 8:26 AM
great idea, thanks!!!

:-( Did you ever think that The Sims and The Sims2
have the power to break Depression :-D
by: VivikarrinasSims2life
Mad Poster
#3 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 8:56 AM
Nice and useful
Thank you CurlyRed

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Scholar
#4 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 1:33 PM
these are fantastic and thanks so much for the cheat a wonderful idea.

pammats

"Peace lives at the heart of all things"
- Maya Angelou
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 1:35 PM
This is great, and perfect for medieval and old world lots. Thanks so much!

Kat
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 5:41 PM
Thank you. This is really fantastic. I've been looking for something like this for my old fashioned village.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 5:47 PM
Quote:
If sombody knows how to remove the difference in color of the cobblestone between actual lot and neighbour lots (Game view), please let me know.

Its something to do with lighting files. Actual lots have more yellow lighting than neighborhood.
No idea how to actually fix it, but thats what I've read somewhere.
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 12:21 AM
tjis is cool i wish there was some grass left showing though(inbetween the sidewalk and the road

XOrange CountyX
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 11:13 PM
Thanks you! This will fit very nicely in my neighborhood. :D

The ability to believe in ones self, can change, even fate.
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 1:19 PM
Hi!That's a nice thing but when I type the cheat I've got a fatal error and the game crash... ;(
Field Researcher
#11 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 9:08 AM Last edited by JLonier : 28th Jun 2007 at 8:47 PM. Reason: is a thanks
Awesome, this is what I've needed for my medieval hood. I've always hated the road and usually always covered it upbut being able to see the rest of the view kinda ruined it, so many many thanks...
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 6:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LagunaSims2
tjis is cool i wish there was some grass left showing though(inbetween the sidewalk and the road

One solution to this is to head over to TSR and grab DOT's "On the Curb" Flowers, it's not grass but it would make a visible space between road and sidewalk....just an idea, hope it helps!!

"Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with tomato sauce."~~unknown~~
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 8:17 PM
How about do a recolor of the tiles to match the roads? Just a suggestion. I can't do it though, I'm not a creator/developer or anything. ^^
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 10:24 AM
clever, perhaps someone will dosome sci-fi equivalents and the like, perhaps some dirt roads.
Anyway you have my thanks
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 12:35 AM
This is great. :] It will help with my current story.

guten tag
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 2:33 AM
Thanks