Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pretty Kitty Maine Coon/Persian cross

by obsessisim Posted 9th Nov 2006 at 9:50 PM - Updated 20th Nov 2008 at 4:16 AM by Canoodle

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 8:18 PM
Pretty!!! thanks

Visit Sims 2 World sometimes if you like.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 8:39 PM
Please may you upload this pretty cat as a zip.file? because i dont have WinRAR or any sort of rar thing! please please please!!

Anything not made by Nintendo is Inferior!
Visit my site , www.-lil-cherri-berri-.piczo.com
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 9:11 PM
Default I'm sorry, it's against the rules.
Quote: Originally posted by cyber_mouse
Please may you upload this pretty cat as a zip.file? because i dont have WinRAR or any sort of rar thing! please please please!!

I'm sorry dear, we're not allowed to upload a .rar and .zip of the same thing. If you look in the download trouble shooting section you will see links for the Q-express and also for the .rar. Q-express is free and the .rar is a 40-day free trial.

I'm eleven hundred and twenty-years-old, jus' gimme' a frikkin' beer!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 10:48 PM
Oh wow, looks like s/he was out in a snowstorm for a bit too long.

Like a flea circus at a dog show!
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 12:58 AM
You're right, she does!
Quote: Originally posted by Madness
Oh wow, looks like s/he was out in a snowstorm for a bit too long.

This cat is the result of my tinkering with the CAS in pets the first day I brought it home. I was really happy with the way she turned out, at least I think she looks like a she. :D

Alchemist
#7 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 1:02 AM
Wow. Very unusual colors for your cat.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 4:36 AM
I absolutely love this kitty, I have a few that look like her. (Different crosses, though) Lemme tell ya, they're awesome because it shows the level of genetic creativity you can achieve with the animals in The Sims 2.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 5:19 AM
She is Very Pretty! Thank You for sharing.

Animals are really little People in disguise.
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 5:36 PM
Thank you so much for your very kind comments, I'm so happy you all like her.

Lab Assistant
#11 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 6:00 PM
Awesome cat Good job.

~ d[^_^]b Just never betray yourself. Never stop improving, never stop being human, never blame the innocent, never promise what you won`t fulfil, never stop feeling that you`re alive... d[^_^]b ~
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 12:59 AM
She's gorgeous! I love Maine Coons, they're so different. I don't have Pets, but thanks for sharing with everyone who does!
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 1:14 AM
Thank you Rayna Ayoki
Quote: Originally posted by Rayna Ayoki
She's gorgeous! I love Maine Coons, they're so different. I don't have Pets, but thanks for sharing with everyone who does!

You kind comments are greatly appreciated and I totally agree with you, my friend had a Maine Coon and she was the most beautiful cat I have ever seen. She was also incredibly smart with a most decided sense of humour.

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 11:58 PM
Even though I may not download it, I just wanted to say how good of a job on the coat you did.

[QUOTE]Artist Formally Known as Okalani You'll be seeing my posts for suggestions of what may help you improve your posts. I have S2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, and Seasons![QUOTE]
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 12:01 AM
Default That really nice of you
Quote: Originally posted by okalani
Even though I may not download it, I just wanted to say how good of a job on the coat you did.

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, much appreciated. This kitty is one of my favorites.

Field Researcher
#16 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 7:56 PM
Very beautiful. I would like to have one in real life. Thanks for sharing
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 12:59 AM
You're quite welcome and a very Happy New Year!

Lab Assistant
#18 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 5:27 PM
Aw so cute! I want one! Though my dog might not like it... Thanks for sharing! ^^
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 9:56 PM
Oh I'm sure your dog would love it, new play toy, I mean playmate...a little snack, or maybe even someone to keep doggie in line depending on who's tougher?

Lab Assistant
#20 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 9:04 AM
This pretty kitty looks almost exactly like the "negative" of my little boy, so I'm sure that your cat must be a girl! It'll be fun to see her in my game.

(Yes, I am the Crazy-Cat-Lady in training, hence my reference to my pet cat as "my little boy"---Oh I do look forward to my future!)
Instructor
Original Poster
#21 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 6:28 PM
Well I guess that would make me the crazy-dog-lady in training, except my training appears to be complete. I talk to them, I buy them toys, alas, it is hopeless. Yes invisichikk, I think we will declare this kitty a girl. In my game her name is Angel.

Forum Resident
#22 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 2:06 AM
thank you maine coon cats i love

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Instructor
Original Poster
#23 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 5:26 PM
You're welcome. I love them too. Enjoy.

Instructor
THANKS POST
#24 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 8:11 PM
my eyes stared at the screen and then i clicked immediately!