Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Caucasian dog

by alisn89 Posted 10th Nov 2006 at 9:03 PM - Updated 26th Nov 2008 at 1:15 AM by Canoodle

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 4:49 PM
Very nicely done!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 6:00 PM
Very well done. I'm not liking Maxis dogs overmuch. The Keeshond looks like an Elkhound, and the Elkhound looks like a shepherd! I won't even discuss the Husky! This dog looks very nice, and I will add her and play with her soon. Thank you
Forum Resident
#4 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 11:21 PM
Cute. I love big and stocky-looking pets. When I tried to make one, it turned out to look like it was turned mutant by sterioids. Not a pretty sight
Test Subject
#5 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 4:19 PM
AWWW!! I luv, 'em.. ever heard of Sarplaninac? pretty much same, I have 2 of them, so I luv this one!! ^_^

Reality is the cruelest fairytale you can ever imagine.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 12:07 AM
Very Beautiful Dogs! Thank You for sharing. I agree with You Debby about Maxis Dog Breeds. You don't know what breed they are suppose to be. Thank You alisn89 for this wonderful Dog.

Animals are really little People in disguise.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 10:20 PM
Wonderful! Thank you for sharing, until I stumbled upon this I didn't even know this breed existed, very beautiful thanks again so much ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 11:30 PM
Oh THANK YOU A LOOOT!!!! I really love this dog! I have one! In fact, he have 3 "babies" with a female frome a diference race but they looks really like the father. It's a very good surprise!! (and i'm sorry, i have the worst english in the world, i'm french lol)