Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Scion xB (Updated)

by Fresh-Prince Posted 11th Nov 2006 at 9:42 PM - Updated 14th Nov 2008 at 10:43 PM by Canoodle

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 10:05 PM
Hey! I like this one, the lights are really cool, so yea...
Instructor
#3 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 12:50 AM
thanks for re-making the car, i'm really happy that i'm going to be able to have this car in my game
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 12:53 AM
Nice car , not too sure about the whole lights thing though.. could get annoying and unrealistic..
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 1:35 AM
thanks for the update, this is a really cool feature!

Will this overwrite the old one or do I have to delete it myself?

Do not post my creations anywhere unless you have my permission

Check out my website!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 11:50 AM
Hmm, FP ... indeed - this one does overwrite the other one right?

And the recols would be an issue I guess?
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 1:43 PM
Thanks everyone Sorry it wont replace the old one, i had problems with that, you'll have to delete the old one. And sorry about the recolors. If you would like you can remake them, this new version has the same texture as the old one.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 2:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fresh-Prince
Thanks everyone Sorry it wont replace the old one, i had problems with that, you'll have to delete the old one. And sorry about the recolors. If you would like you can remake them, this new version has the same texture as the old one.

So basically we would have a duplicate of the car then? Actually that;s not so bad really. I was planning on doing some recols, but this will enable me to see if one set will work with both cars. Practical that.
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 2:32 PM
Basically it's like a duplicate, but i dont think one set will work with both cars, you would have to make recolors for both cars. They may be the same cars and everything, but they are completely seperate objects, they just have the same textures. Sorry if im confusing,lol.
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 5:01 PM
thanks for re-doing it! i had this problem and thought it would be never fixed but thanks to you my sims can enjoy a scion!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 5:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fresh-Prince
Basically it's like a duplicate, but i dont think one set will work with both cars, you would have to make recolors for both cars. They may be the same cars and everything, but they are completely seperate objects, they just have the same textures. Sorry if im confusing,lol.

Meant one set of textures, not packages, sorry for the misunderstanding. Creating the packages isn't an issue if as you say the textures are the same
Field Researcher
#12 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 9:16 PM
Sorry about the double post but - works perfectly for both cars, just different packages so it was no trouble at all! Same colors in the end. Much thanks for both of them! :D
Forum Resident
#13 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 9:22 PM
Cheers 'FP' interesting little Car this - thanks for sharing!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 10:07 PM
thanks for this again lol

I wanted a picture here soo picture a picture!!!!!
Theorist
#15 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 12:27 AM
Hey it's my car! Thanks...!

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 3:04 PM
Love that car, hey, one thing I noticed, if you look closely on the top right of the second snapshot, where the Scion turning into the lot, you will notice a delivery truck floating....
https://thumbs2.modthesims2.com/imag...fb_52621aed.jpg
Anyway, I love MPV's! And I love the Scion xB you've made!

---------------------------------------------------

Member of the MTS2

Visit here : So Romantic Titan

---------------------------------------------------
Test Subject
#17 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 10:16 PM
Wow it's just like it should be big and really ugly! Nice work even if it's a Scion....

~¤*^-^*¤~ : It wasn't a rock, it was a rock lobster!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 6:21 AM
Oh!!! I don't know what it is about these cars, but once I learn how to drive I want one so bad! It's so cute! Thank you!

lgfuad
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 5:04 PM
Thanks so much for this, I love Scions!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 12:52 AM
I can't thank you enough! I drive a 2005 Scion xB in dark blue so this is PERFECT Although, I'm getting it painted hot pink and it's going to be 'tagged' with lots of different colors but I'm so happy to have my box in the game XD

~*~Jekka~*~
Under Educated, Over Caffeinated
Test Subject
#21 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 11:53 AM
Heehee, now my sims can drive the same car I do. Thanks!
Mad Poster
#22 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 7:58 AM
First, of all I want to thank you for sharing this car with us. Great work as always, but I am having a problem with it in the game. Every time I get the car out the buy mode, I get an error message in the game. I play under the debug mode, and everytime I chose to buy the scionxb updated, an error log comes up. I hit reset and the car becomes disabled ( not able to click on to queue up a command ), and my recolors don't work. They will not click. I read the recolors and the ones for the updated scion were the recolors that end in B02. I might have read them wrong. I am sorry, but I tried to find the error log for you to see and can't find it. I am checking the downloads files and this is the car I downloaded. I hope you give me feedback on it. Thanks, I really like the car in my game.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Mad Poster
#23 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 12:24 AM
This is my favorite car in real life, and I really like this one!!! The lights, look great by the way!!!

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 11:05 PM
Nice! my grandma has an xA.

"Legends Never Die"-Harold Hunter 4/2/74-2/17/06
Test Subject
#25 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 6:12 AM
i get a error message when i try to get it in buy mode.
Page 1 of 2