Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Calimese Cat and a Himalayan Mix Cat

by Orionsfire Posted 12th Nov 2006 at 2:16 AM - Updated 17th Jan 2007 at 6:39 PM by Orionsfire : theft

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Alchemist
#2 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 3:12 AM
Both cats are very beautiful. It is hard to choose one of these two cats. So I downloaded both.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 3:50 AM
Gorgeous Cats! I agree I couldn't just pick one. Thanks for sharing.

Animals are really little People in disguise.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 4:03 AM
i love 'em!|thanks

k a t i e r o b

Like the SoCal surf scene?If so...your deff gonna want to check out my sims.

For some links to some sweet surf/skate sims2 downloads...checkout my journal [which will be up soon hopefully]

Please DO NOT upload my sims to the exchange.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 4:36 AM
You are welcome glad you liked them
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 12:32 AM
I love the Calimese, very creative

A perfect sunset is sinking in the sky
I know my body is ready to fly
I start the countdown backwards from ten
When I reach one my family name will end
Forum Resident
#7 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 12:40 AM
Field Researcher
#8 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 10:51 PM
Gorgeous cats, Orionsfire! Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 11:27 AM
I love the Calimese. I'm guessing Calico/Siamese? Or Burmese? Either way, absolutely beautiful. The himalayan is quite pretty as well. good job.
Faster kill pussycat
#10 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 1:38 AM
i'm palying with the Calimese right now. I made her BIG and fat so she looks as if she is very fluffy! I love her coat color! and the blue eyes. I had a tortie Siamese (tortie is a type of Calico coat pattern) and she was one one the best looking cats I ever had! good job!

Now I'm not looking for absolution. Forgiveness for the things I do. But before you come to any conclusions. Try walking in my shoes. You'll stumble in my footsteps.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 2:45 AM
Thanks Nova, I will get to playing the game one of these days, lol
Faster kill pussycat
#12 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 6:47 PM
Still playing this cat! she is still by far my most fav pet in the game! she has 2 babies now so you are a grandma! I should get a good shot of her in game and make her my avatar. >^-.-^<