Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Siding Construction Project Part III

by Cooldadx4 Posted 12th Nov 2006 at 3:29 PM - Updated 13th Nov 2006 at 7:46 PM by tigmomx4 : added link

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 8:25 PM
Thank you for all three parts of your construction set!
It's really something to build houses that were not available or possible to build before in the game. Lots under construction complete a neighbourhood. Thanks again for your unique set!
hexameter
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 8:34 PM
You are welcome .... There are more things to come though I still have some ideas for things to make and will put them out as i finish them ....
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 8:56 PM
Thanks tigmomx4, this looks great! I love all of this stuff.. I think I'll finish the lot I've been working on and upload it to night....thanks again
Mad Poster
#5 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 9:11 PM
Your sets are wonderful but looking them make me think to what I must do ... an over day
Thank you tigmomx

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 7:30 PM
You are all welcome glad you find them useful ...Even though if no one wanted them i would still make the stuff ...I get bored at home all day long ... LoL
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Mar 2014 at 5:12 PM
Thanks you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 8:58 PM
Thank you ! :)