Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

X-Men Sim Posters Set 1

by dracine Posted 14th Nov 2006 at 5:12 AM - Updated 11th Mar 2007 at 8:29 AM by dracine : typos and stuff

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 10:05 AM
Great Work! I'm loving these! *runs off to make SynapticSim Shrine*

Now, where is that self-sim of me, lol!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 10:28 AM
I love them, I have already downloaded them and will use them very, very often.

They'll never hurt you like I do
Field Researcher
#4 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 1:17 PM
I'm not much for Xmen but I like these. It's so hard to get simrealistic ingame.

Thank you.
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 5:07 PM
Look good!
Nightcrawler/Psyloke one is a nice characterization one. Showing off Kurt's true nature.

Arcangel could be cleaned up by giving him hair and some tattoos in the corners of his face making him "the Fallen" from the Mutant-X series a few years ago.

With Pets, Shadowcat should be easy enough. I've been seeing my sims walk through supposidly solid objects, walls and all quite a bit with this EP.
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 5:44 PM
These are fantastic!! I love the Psylocke and Jubilee ones especially - although Rogue's my favorite character. I'd love to see a more updated version of Rogue, not the movie version but the current comics version a la Chris Bachalo. Still, fantastic!

~Janelle~