Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*By Request* (mermaidwhisperer) - College Jersey Tops (LSU)

by syn28 Posted 18th Nov 2006 at 3:21 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#2 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 10:20 PM
Oh Syn. All your jerseys are SO well done. Real top notch quality. I don't even like football... at all... but must download your pretty jerseys. Just because I don't like football doesn't mean my sims can't be fans!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 10:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
Oh Syn. All your jerseys are SO well done. Real top notch quality. I don't even like football... at all... but must download your pretty jerseys. Just because I don't like football doesn't mean my sims can't be fans!

Thanks! That's an awesome compliment coming from a top notch creator like yourself. :blush:

"The opposite of war is not peace. It's creation."

Now making sportswear for the Sims 3 Universe

Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 2:14 AM
Sweet! Thanks! My bf will drop his jaw when he see's this lol. I went into the game and they look so real! They are perfect for my simmies! Another request if you like, how about sports face paint in the teams colors? That would be really rad if you could make it. Thanks again. Mermaidwhisper
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 2:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mermaidwhisper
Sweet! Thanks! My bf will drop his jaw when he see's this lol. I went into the game and they look so real! They are perfect for my simmies! Another request if you like, how about sports face paint in the teams colors? That would be really rad if you could make it. Thanks again. Mermaidwhisper

Eventually, my dear. Now that I'm associated with NASS, our goal is to have an entire collection devoted to Sporty gear... be it clothes, cars, interior design, face paint. The sky's the limit basically. But right now we're at the very beginning stages so hang in there and you'll see some funky sporty things in the near future.

"The opposite of war is not peace. It's creation."

Now making sportswear for the Sims 3 Universe

Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 2:40 AM
I am going to recommend you! You are a very talented artist.
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 3:58 AM
From a true Louisiana citizen, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 9:26 PM
These are awesome. From a current LSU student, thank you so much for these. I am so glad that you did these and they look great. An awesome tribute to the school.
Instructor
#9 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 1:49 PM
Many thanks from an LSU student! They're great!

You can keep your knight in shining armor. I'll take my country boy in turn-out gear!
Proud single mom, firefighter's girl, and beautifully imperfect person.
Avatar is me (tall girl), my Abbi (short girl in hat), and my boyfriend James (lone man) at Abbi's Kindergarten Graduation last May.
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 3:18 AM
DADADONT GEAUX TIGERS yea GO LSU thats rite love em i am a true LSUE football fan
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 6:40 PM
THats what im talking about!!!!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 10:09 PM
GEAUX TIGERS!!! (Go to hell Ole Miss)

Duncan
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 5:29 PM
GEAUX TIGERS!!! From a fan shunned by peers last year whose college football team got steam rolled by the TIGERS!!! Excellent quality, a must have for any LSU fan.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 6:15 AM
geaux tigers yo (: