Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

American Way™ 48

by larsson1970 Posted 21st Nov 2006 at 5:06 PM - Updated 24th Feb 2009 at 9:01 AM by larsson1970

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 4:26 AM
Ooh I LOVE this, larsson! The nighttime pic looks so cozy and real! And the red roof & white siding are so attractive. Yay! Thank you!! *gleefully downloads*
Mad Poster
#3 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 8:31 AM
Thank you again larson :D

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Field Researcher
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 12:54 PM
just what i was looking for! thank you so much for sharing your work!
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 6:16 PM
thanks for the starter house and the half done driveway i thought thats wher the land stoped thanks again
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 12:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by speidy0
thanks for the starter house and the half done driveway i thought thats wher the land stoped thanks again

Thanks! The driveway is half done because the original plan have a optional garage. Everbody should decide by himself what he need: There is enough place for a garage or only a driveway.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 3:15 PM
Default November Thanks
A big thank to all people who have given comment, thank or have downloaded this building.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR