Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Habitable Roman Basilica

by Yargo179 Posted 24th Nov 2006 at 11:04 PM - Updated 28th Nov 2006 at 1:02 PM by Yargo179

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 10:30 PM Last edited by patul : 28th Nov 2006 at 5:33 AM.
Awesome lot and awesome job Yargo !
Thank you for sharing this good job

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Field Researcher
#3 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 11:52 PM
WOW, what an incredible venture and an awesome result. Thank you for sharing this very impressive edifice! Some lucky Simmie is going to love this!

~*~*~*~ Proud supporter of MTS2 ~*~*~*~
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 12:17 AM
Patul asked: Are you sure the etruscan built in the pyrennées ..?

No, they didn't. Their influence was limited to the the Italian Peninsula (See Map) . Also, when the Romans "conquered" the Etruscan lands, Rome was still a reupublic. Additionally, the first "Basilica" was built in rome in Rome in the Year 184BC under the direction of the elder Cato.

History Nerd here, ignore at your leisure.

Otherwise a very nice looking lot. My wife has a family of Roman Gods that could use a lot like this for one of Zeus's numerous offspring

-Q->
Sköt Looney
Scholar
#5 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 12:44 AM
very beautiful
i am totally in awe

and thanks as you have drawn my attention to the ivy covered walls
i requested some about a year ago and now someone has made them....cool
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 8:54 AM
Your building skills are great, it's totally beautiful, but I have to say that the lensflares are cracking me up. XD Put some rainbow gradients on there and you will have _ART!!!_
Forum Resident
#7 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 5:36 PM
Oooh. This is fantastic. I love the attention to detail.
Thanks!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 9:54 PM
Simply stunning, Yargo. Beautiful!!!! Thank you for sharing!
I love it when you guys are discussing historic architectural details...By the way only to day, so we've heared - the earliest church (remarkable mosaic floors and inscriptions - complete and intact) has been excavated in Shilo (3rd or 4th Cent.)

Another history nerd here....
Scholar
#9 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 7:45 AM
i don't know why i checked back in this thread.....but i did and only just saw the SP bit
but
i've downloaded this and it seems to work perfectly in my game without the SPs
Admittedly i've not put any sims into it yet: i was just furnishing it ready
Part-time Hermit
#10 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 1:58 PM
Yargo179, please, include some exterior shots into the attachments also, not just for the in-post pics. The reason being that if the in-posts pictures stop working, people will still need to see the exterior before downloading the file .
Millionth Post Member
#11 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 3:32 AM
ooh, very nice! great work!

*insert witty quote here*
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 2:58 AM
Oh my gosh.......I am speechless. This is simply amazing. That does not even describe it's magnificance.........................

The ability to believe in ones self, can change, even fate.
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Apr 2008 at 7:14 AM Last edited by gfitz : 4th May 2008 at 4:13 PM. Reason: Fixed
I am having a bit of a problem with some of the arches not showing up. The arches are there but they are solid walls with the outline of where the arches should be. Any thoughts as to how I fix that?

I love the lot however. If I can get the arches to look like arches it will be perfect for a story I am doing.

Edit: Apparently moving someone into the lot seemed to fix this issue for me. Thought I would post that just in case someone reads this. Again, the lot is perfect and fabulous! Thanks
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 3:51 PM
Very nice! I going the basilica use as a church. (Cuz i have church objects).

I'm now back for my life.