Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Men's Georgian/Rococo Smalls.

by willywiluhps Posted 26th Nov 2006 at 10:53 AM - Updated 24th Dec 2006 at 2:07 AM by willywiluhps : Pets.

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 11:34 PM
Thank you so much for these! My 18th century guys will be so glad to have some underwear...finally. They look great.

Worlds Apart: An urban fantasy. Now playing...
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 2:22 AM
Great download details. And I like the pants.
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 4:56 AM
Great pants! My piratey-sim guy will like them very much. I've been looking for something appropriate for him - he looks so stupid on the deck of his ship in boxers.

As for a shirt with nice sleeves, how about this one, by qt3bo:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=126877
Instructor
#5 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 7:09 AM
LOL at the screenshots Thank you, they'll be useful should I make some historic pics
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 11:33 AM
*stares at the screenshots*

Okay, that was... amusing. o_o *downloads and slooowly backs away*

"Practice, practice, practice until you eventually get numb on rejections."
~Brian Klemmer
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 4:58 PM
Wow, these are great... and the screenshots were even better. Always nice to see clothing from rarer periods. Especially as Rococo rocks in general.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 6:15 AM
This should be marked as requiring Pets expansion, as it was down in Pets Bodyshop and won't work properly in earlier versions of the game.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 6:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FLChicago
This should be marked as requiring Pets expansion, as it was down in Pets Bodyshop and won't work properly in earlier versions of the game.

Oh I'm sorry! I will fix it right away!
How embarrassing...
Field Researcher
#10 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 11:17 PM
Thank you! I'm always looking for well done historical clothes especially for the guys and these are appreciated

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 3:59 AM
As if this wasn't awesome enough by itself, your comments crack my shit up. Tinkerbell be damned! Hooray! XD

coming to you directly from the mothership/make my funk the p.funk
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 8:31 PM
These pants are awesome and the screenshots just add to the general awesome-ness. You rock.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 9:18 PM
thanks so much Hun!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 31st Dec 2016 at 3:23 PM
Thank you