Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mini Trade Centers

by tuckerkao Posted 8th Dec 2006 at 7:48 PM - Updated 29th Nov 2008 at 6:51 PM by Canoodle

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 10:45 PM
Great Job, Thanks
Mad Poster
#3 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 10:47 PM
Huge and good job,
thank you for sharing

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 11:35 PM
As well made as it is, I probably won't install it to my game. My homeroom teachers' brother died on 9/11. It's extremely depressing and why would everyone want a reminder in their game? That's just my opinion but you did do a good job.

.Call me Bec.
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 1:31 AM
i love it like its so perfect

KS-Kyle
Instructor
#6 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 2:16 AM
Yeah I guess it would have taken alot of courage to create and submit these but I think you've done a really good job. Too bad they couldn't be taller but well done. Respect to all who died on that day and rest in peace.
Instructor
#7 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 4:01 PM
Well I think it's a lovely building, and just because of what happened with it doesn't mean it can't be uploaded and appreciated. Thank you.

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
Field Researcher
#8 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 6:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bexstar
As well made as it is, I probably won't install it to my game. My homeroom teachers' brother died on 9/11. It's extremely depressing and why would everyone want a reminder in their game? That's just my opinion but you did do a good job.

Well I suppose if someone you know died in 9/11 this could be painful for you. However we cannot live the rest of our lives felling sorry for ourselves. I personally believe if we do so the terrorists have won. I also think that we should be remained of this as if we forget we will forget those who died on that tragic day.

I think you did a 5 star job.

More Power !!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 10:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kramnaols
Well I suppose if someone you know died in 9/11 this could be painful for you. However we cannot live the rest of our lives felling sorry for ourselves. I personally believe if we do so the terrorists have won. I also think that we should be remained of this as if we forget we will forget those who died on that tragic day.

I think you did a 5 star job.

I'm with you.
I'm sorry for your teacher,and God bless America.

Must...not...spam...
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 11:17 PM
I think this and your other tower look like good work. However, I downloaded and installed them only to find that they crashed the game. Any ideas why?
Field Researcher
#11 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 7:49 PM
Thanks Nice Buildings
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 8:25 PM
I've been having trouble with your Parmax Wealthy Skyscraper, Repairment Aqua Tower and these Mini Trade Centers.

The Aqua Tower and Trade Centers cost over 1 billion simoleons, witch is impossible, while the Skyscraper costs minus 126 million dollars. Plus the Skyscraper is missing a file, and keeps crashing, and I can't try these 2 buildings because of cost.
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 3:06 AM
I think it's a nice little tribute.

As far as the cost..there's always the motherlode cheat
Field Researcher
#14 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 11:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Metal Cat
The Aqua Tower and Trade Centers cost over 1 billion simoleons, witch is impossible, while the Skyscraper costs minus 126 million dollars. Plus the Skyscraper is missing a file, and keeps crashing, and I can't try these 2 buildings because of cost.

It sounds like you're missing one of the required expansion packs for this download. If you use the Clean Installer to install things that require EPs you don't have, it strips out all the stuff associated with that EP and then you won't have the problem of buildings costing billions of dollars...or simoleans or whatever. Plus, Clean Installer is teh roxor!

Clean Installer

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 3:09 AM
Oh yes, take two towers from a terrifying event and add them to the sims. SUCH AN UPLIFTING IDEA! In fact, it does not help me remember a single day in which many people died, and now people have lung cancer because of the events. GREAT IDEA!

But really, its distasteful.
-Fullmetal
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 10:13 PM
Thank-You so much for this, I am creating a custom community "Sim York City" and it wouldn't have been complete without your Mini Trade Center. To all those who lost a friend or relative in 9/11 I truly sympathize with you, if my fionce had went to work that day he wouldn't be here, but I do feel we need to remember, for to forget would be to forget everyone who lost their lives that day.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 1:26 PM
Where do you get the cars from? Are they cc?

It says on the 'required expantion packs' bit that you only need the base game. But if the elevators need NL, and the lot needs the evelators, doesn't that meen it needs NL?

Dearest symathyes for the people who suffered in 9/11, both dying in it, and losing from it.

There is no spoon
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 8:51 AM
hi thats really a g8 job done by u, may all who died there rest in peace god bless who are injured on that drastic incident

Centers
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 5th Aug 2018 at 10:20 PM Last edited by LadyGray01 : 6th Aug 2018 at 2:30 AM. Reason: Update after installing
Has a lot of unlisted CC
The lot downloaded and installed fine, but there was noticeable lag as it loaded the first time. There was apparently a lot of CC you didn't include or put in your description and it took the game a long time to replace or delete it. I don't normally download anything with a large amounts of CC because I exclude it in Clean Installer, and then I have to go in and fix whatever needs fixed. The game decided to replace all of your missing windows with red ones, and after several minutes of changing them to black one at a time, I gave up and uninstalled your lot.