Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Padme's Blue Linen Dress with and without shawl- Ep III

by marie_fay Posted 11th Dec 2006 at 4:11 PM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 10:31 PM
I love these dresses, and you do a very nice job with them. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 1:21 AM
it came out awesome. thanks.

konnichiwa, come on by my堀口まり - DUNE SEA VENDOR.
Also come on & get a 堀口まり - Gotta get a GETAGIRL Sim...for more Sims2 cc by ME.
NOW I am Prisnexus6 resident creator @ LOST UTOPIA.
* Though you better watch it! I have the death sentance on 12 systems*
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 5:46 AM
Thanks heaps!
It looks great!!!

Cats Will Be Your Leaders!!!!!!!!!
98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

*OZZEL* For Eva!
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 12:39 PM
Wow! You're genious! Thank you for all those things you create! They're absolutely gorgeous!!!

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
-Albert Einstein
Field Researcher
#6 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 2:14 PM
Ha Ha Ha
You called it, I don't have a Padme sim, but I do use a few of your pieces in my medieval neighbourhood and they fit right in! Thanx for them!
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 5:36 PM
This dress is simply gorgeous! I love how you have given us the "same" dress, with and without shawl. This will be great for stories.

You're right, I am certain at least some of us are using your creations in medieval neighborhoods. I just used your Motee's senate gown in a story this morning. I needed a dress for my 6-month-pregnant Duchess, but it was so very pretty on her that I think she will keep wearing it even after the baby comes.

Your work is so detailed, and I especially appreciate the time you put into making the shoes look nice. Shoes are so often neglected on long dresses, even though you can see sometimes see them when the lady walks. Thank you!!

Read the adventures of Anglo-Saxon nobility in exile at The Kingdom of Lothere -- A Royal Kingdom Challenge blog that has taken on a life of its own...
Many thanks to all of the talented artists and modders at mod the sims 2 who make my storytelling possible!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 6:48 PM
Awww thank you lothere! (and the others too!)
That's exactly what I wanted to know! Like... if you use my creations in your stories! I'd like to see how you us them Thank you for the link to your story

Thank you all for your nice comments they really help me when school starts getting tough again....

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 3:55 PM
where do u put it?
plz tell me i am new......
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 10:48 PM
Thanks for the dresses they're lovely- my medieval sims love them.
One question: where did you get the hair for your model?
By the way to anser kenlawchifai: all you need to do is open Windows Explorer and go to My Documents/EA Games/Sims 2/Downloads. It should work if you did standard install. If you have any other questions the FAQ section of MTS2 should be able to answer most anything else.
Thanks again.

Wench Jr, sort of like Scrabble Jr, but more interesting.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 3:48 PM
The hair is at http://coris.byus.net/.... it's called MyoS 06 female.....

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 2:25 AM
I'm not a Star Wars fan but just wanted to say your Padme Sim is very beautiful. I'm 4mo pregnant with my 2nd child and appreciate that you made this dress maternity and non-maternity
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 9:57 AM
Wonderful skin!

p/s: Woah. Now that is a HUGE forehead. Sakura-chan ain't got nothing on that.

Xelas Winterdream
Supreme Master of Doing Things at the Rate of Planets Evolving Intelligent Lifeform
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th May 2007 at 11:37 PM
I have a question about the hair: How do you get it? The link you gave doesn't work anymore. Is there any other way to get it?
Thanks for posting this dress- it's very lovely.
~Wench Jr.

Wench Jr, sort of like Scrabble Jr, but more interesting.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 29th May 2007 at 10:27 AM
just try once and again... this link is on and off.... I don't know why, but sometimes it works and in other times it just doesn't....

Test Subject
#16 Old 19th May 2008 at 1:44 AM
I really like this!
I actually am making a Harry Potter OotP series on youtube currently, and I think I'm going to use this dress for professor trelawney.
I might recolor it though ..

thanks
Scholar
#17 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 7:42 PM
The link for the mesh from simsfamily.de is no longer a working link, is there anywhere else to find this mesh?
xo

Rhondalatte's Custom CAS screens: http://blackpearlsims.com/ (formerly known as Reflex forum)

DeesElegantDecor - Beautiful furnishings:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
Test Subject
#18 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 11:08 AM
Seconded! Link be down, and I want the without-shawl version because it's awwwwesome! Very nice work! Maybe we could have more, yes? :]
Test Subject
#19 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 9:38 AM Last edited by busygoogoo : 26th Oct 2011 at 9:17 PM.
Hello, can anyone post the mesh from simsfamily.de please. the site has been dead for so long and I cannot even its meshes anywhere.

The creator of the mesh Roxelane had her own website where you can download the mesh from there. It is called
MESH_buntah_pantsdress and the link to the mesh is here.

http://www.tarox4sims2.de/

I hope I have helped a little.
Test Subject
#20 Old 25th May 2012 at 11:27 PM
I would like to thanks busygoogoo, who told us, about the mesh from the site http://www.tarox4sims2.de/
SKINS - Page 2
MESH_buntah_pantsdress
Test Subject
#21 Old 15th Nov 2013 at 11:45 PM
There is other site where you can get the MESH for the Dress With Shawl

http://chomikuj.pl/ann0208/dodatki+...4012461.package