Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

White dishwasher

by candyo1965 Posted 17th Dec 2006 at 1:46 AM - Updated 27th Oct 2008 at 3:01 PM by -Maylin-

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 11:53 PM
tHANKS!!!!

*waves hi*
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 8:42 PM
thank you so much this is just what i needed! i often think the silver dishwashers look ugly in white kitchen counters! good work
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 5:55 PM
I agree with scurvy. =D
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 6:12 PM
This recolor is not working in my game (not showing up), even though I have the latest version of CEP. I noticed the file size is very small (46 KB) compared to other similar dishwasher recolors (around 350 KB), so I think there may be something wrong with the packaged file?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 9:25 PM Last edited by candyo1965 : 22nd Jan 2008 at 8:28 PM. Reason: update
Tested recolor again
Quote: Originally posted by Metalrat
This recolor is not working in my game (not showing up), even though I have the latest version of CEP. I noticed the file size is very small (46 KB) compared to other similar dishwasher recolors (around 350 KB), so I think there may be something wrong with the packaged file?

I have tested it in my game and have had no problems, but I will take another look at it. Thank you for your input.

2/7/07 update: I have tested the recolor again, and it seems to be working fine.

(()) Pass this ribbon if you know someone who has
//\\ survived, is living with, or has died from cancer.
Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma survivor since 2004
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 5:41 PM
I have discovered that the reason for the small file size is that I only recolored the outside texture, not the inside of the dishwasher.

(()) Pass this ribbon if you know someone who has
//\\ survived, is living with, or has died from cancer.
Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma survivor since 2004
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 6:15 PM
You would have thought that there would be one - wouldn't you? Thanks it looks great!