Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Living Rough House

by galilea Posted 20th Dec 2006 at 4:13 PM - Updated 15th Apr 2007 at 2:05 PM by galilea : updated 'Eponymous Garden' link at Parsimonious

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 9:29 PM
awesome starter !
good job galilea

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 7:38 AM
Funky! Me likes.
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 7:57 PM
Default small problem
I really like this lot. Thank you. The landscaping was great. I did have a small problem when I loaded it in my game though. It may just be my game. When I entered the lot the ladder stairs had reverted to the regular stair and stuck out the back of the building. I couldn't get it to go back so ended up deleting it and the rails around the opening on the 2nd floor and getting the ladder stair from build mode. The 2nd problem was that the grapes reverted to some funky thing-don't know what it was but the pick-up hand said it was a money tree, they were also glowing gold. I ended up deleting them also and replacing them with the buy mode grapes.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 8:18 PM
Hi blutoad!

Thank you for letting me know there might be a problem. I have downloaded the house to double check it and eveything seems to be fine. Just might be a glitch???? But if anyone experiences the same problem ... You can find the grapes in the 'Decorative Misc.' section to replant them ... and if the ladder stairs do not appear correctly, check your stair section ... they should be there. Also, you might have to use the cheat: moveObjects on to place the ladder.

More from Galilea at TSR, most all of my lots and items are free! Useage Policy: You are free to use my items anywhere (free or paysite).
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 6:30 AM
Fabulous House! Problem with Grapes?
I cannot tell you how much I love this house. It is my favorite house ever! Really. So much personality... And the landscaping is *so* beautiful. :lovestruc

I did notice that the "harvest" option on the grapes was not working for me, though, so I found Echo's original posting on MTS2 and I guess you have to have the Harvest Basket in order for the harvestable grapes (or any other harvestable items) to be, well, harvestable! So, if anyone is having a hard time harvesting their grapes, just go to

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=124003

and download the harvest basket. If this link should cease to work for some reason, you can always track down the basket (and lots of other cool harvestable stuff - Go Echo!) by finding Echo's home page here on MTS2.

And if anyone else is as silly as I am and couldn't find the grapes on this lot the first time around, they are on the other side of the bridge.

Thanks again for this house - it is fabulous!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 7:40 AM
Thank you, i've always need more of this ! :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 11:43 AM
I LOVE this line of houses you have done. Ok, well maybe there are only two, but I use 'line' b/c I'm hoping you'll make more. LOL Thank you so much for sharing this!!!!