Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Flower Shop ~ Home Business

by QwinsepiaSquared Posted 23rd Dec 2006 at 5:57 PM - Updated 24th Dec 2006 at 9:00 PM by QwinsepiaSquared

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 9:12 AM
nice job qwinsepia, flower business is the best one to build and to play

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Alchemist
#3 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 4:35 PM
Lovely place for living and making business. I like the greenhouse, so realistic.

BTW I agree with Patul, the flower shop is good for starting but if you want to make money you should open a paintings and statues gallery!

Thank you and Merry Xmas.
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 6:11 PM
My sims love their new house! Thank you so much.

Merry X-mas!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st Jul 2021 at 10:02 PM
I love home businesses for the Sims because it is so much more fun and so far I have tried bakery shops, goody shops, electronics shops, ice cream shops, and it is so fun but getting a community shop is tough because you always have to drive in your car. I have even made my very own business home and always make sure it is big enough to put things in it and it works. This house looks awesome and can't wait to put it in my game. Thank you so much.