Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

American Beach™ 4

by larsson1970 Posted 25th Dec 2006 at 4:14 PM - Updated 25th Feb 2009 at 11:43 AM by larsson1970

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 8:35 AM
I love your beach homes !
an other grrrreat thank you

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 10:53 AM
December thanks
A big thank to all people who have given comment, thank or have downloaded this building.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 2:20 PM
How do you make them by the beach? Great House!

you can't loose something you never had <3
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 10:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ballong_007
How do you make them by the beach? Great House!

Thank you. These series is build in the neighborhood which comes with OFB. With the lower lot hight on water side they become beach lots.

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 2:25 PM
Oh, thnx for the tip. Ive got OFB but I've never tried that!.

you can't loose something you never had <3
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 1:53 PM
Thank you for these. I've downloaded a couple this morning, because this is a style I was looking for! Very pretty!
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 4:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ballong_007
Oh, thnx for the tip. Ive got OFB but I've never tried that!.

To discribe it in a better way (cause it has nothing to do with OFB): It functions in all neighbourhoods, in which between road and water is enough place for a x3 lot (The width does not play a role.). First place your empty lot in a hill area, so that the backside is automatically lower as the frontside. You can begin to build here. But attention: If the downward gradient is too large, the half lot becomes afterwards under water. Shift the lot to the desired place to the water - and ready!!! :up:

Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 11:03 PM
I love that all your houses are unfurnished. Everyone likes their's a certain way. Everytime I download a furnished house, I always have to redo it. I absolutely love your houses, you're amazing at them. I was just thinking, maybe you could do a house like on the notebook? I thought it would sound pretty. (:
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 2:49 PM
Default December thanks
Quote: Originally posted by jamieemorgann
I love that all your houses are unfurnished. Everyone likes their's a certain way. Everytime I download a furnished house, I always have to redo it. I absolutely love your houses, you're amazing at them. I was just thinking, maybe you could do a house like on the notebook? I thought it would sound pretty. (:

Thank you so much for this nice comment. I hope in near future I will find the time to build new houses...