Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Realistic Girlie Skinny Jeans *New Meshe*

by kanno Posted 30th Dec 2006 at 3:47 AM - Updated 5th Jul 2009 at 5:24 PM by kanno

55 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 51 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 4:03 AM
could you possibly make this mesh for adult women?

Nobody cares about threats over the internet.
Dont try to act hard with the keyboard...
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 4:03 AM
This is great! I don't like tight jeans myself, so I won't download these, but I think it's wonderful to see someone who makes the textures themselves instead of using pictures! I never use photo-realistic clothes myself, it looks wrong in the Sims world.

So, yay for handmade textures!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 4:22 AM
awsome love these
thanks!

-z-a-c-k- -s-i-m-s-
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 4:34 AM
you are amazing.
you should do a set for guys too please. :]
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 4:58 AM
Yayness!! Kanno, I've been waiting for these!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 6:19 AM
Oooh wow! These are very nice! The textures are so well done! Yay! Thank you for these! o(^0^)o

lgfuad
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 6:25 AM
This looks great!!!! I can't wait to see if you make this for adults!!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 6:47 AM
awesome! i too hope you'll make some for adults! ^_^
Field Researcher
#10 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 9:08 AM
These are fantastic! Thank you very much for sharing
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 9:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aimward999
could you possibly make this mesh for adult women?

Quote: Originally posted by JasonUlloa
This looks great!!!! I can't wait to see if you make this for adults!!!

Quote: Originally posted by telephonica
awesome! i too hope you'll make some for adults! ^_^

This is possible... But that means I'll have to recreate new textures again and tees that go with them;.. so long to make -_-. I think I'll do this but you have to wait! sorry -_-'

Quote: Originally posted by NanaGirotti
This is great! I don't like tight jeans myself, so I won't download these, but I think it's wonderful to see someone who makes the textures themselves instead of using pictures! I never use photo-realistic clothes myself, it looks wrong in the Sims world.

So, yay for handmade textures!

Thanks a lot! I do play with copy/pasted clothes because lots of creators correct them the right way. But I never do that on my clothes.. Sorry for the skinny jeans, I think I must start making something else.

Quote: Originally posted by SnazzyChazzy
you are amazing.
you should do a set for guys too please. :]

I was thinking about that ! Maybe it will be my next upload but now I'm busy and it won't be soon....

Thanks to all for the nice comments. They really encourage me poor creator who whas dying in front of photoshop and starting having no social life...lol.. and sorry for my approximative english!
Test Subject
#12 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 10:06 AM
It's amazing that you made the texture all by yourself! Fantastic work!!!

Thank you for sharing! I love skinny jeans :D
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 10:28 AM
i wear those jeans almost everyday , and now my sim do to

Many Thanks :D:D:D:D:D:

I'm only thirteen and already your biggest idol

-Mrs Selfish
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 10:31 AM
They look nice. But really, isn't it just easier to copy paste..? No reason to wear urself out Kanno
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 10:52 AM
It should work for you to copy/paste the textures onto the appropriate female adult meshes. The body structure is similar enough that the textures don't do anything weird when transfered from teen to adult, or adult to teen. I've done it loads of times myself; no need to repaint.

It's not quite as easy for male teen/adult and tops, unfortunately. The way textures apply on male teens warps the neckline differently and that needs adjustment, although not huge amounts. Bottoms seem to work with direct texture transfers.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 10:56 AM
These look wonderful, thank you It's nice to see some 'sim-realistic' clothes, instead of the usual photo-based skins. Please keep up the good work :D
Field Researcher
#17 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 10:59 AM Last edited by jenfold : 30th Dec 2006 at 1:01 PM. Reason: i before e, except after c!
These are gorgeous (if you are feeling conceited you have every right to be) and though I am guilty of mixing in photo parts on some of my clothes I really appreciate hand done items, they fit in so much better with the maxis made stuff in game.

I hope you do get round to doing these for adults as well. You may find as long as the mesh is similar enough in shape that you won't have to remake the textures, or at least I've found that to be the case a few times when converting teen - adult in males.

But anyway thanks loads for these!
Test Subject
#18 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 12:05 PM
Love em.... *dreams*

Could ya make them for men ? :DD
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 12:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by michiko88
They look nice. But really, isn't it just easier to copy paste..? No reason to wear urself out Kanno

Lol! Actually I copy/paste fold from real pictures, but modify and redraw them, etc. And sometimes I make the basic texture from them. But no, I really want my creations to look unique, and to look appropriate with the game, so I'll continue. But you're right, sometimes I make too much for no result, but in this case, people seems to realize my effort, so I'll keep it up!

Quote: Originally posted by Renatus Valentinus
It should work for you to copy/paste the textures onto the appropriate female adult meshes. The body structure is similar enough that the textures don't do anything weird when transfered from teen to adult, or adult to teen. I've done it loads of times myself; no need to repaint.

It's not quite as easy for male teen/adult and tops, unfortunately. The way textures apply on male teens warps the neckline differently and that needs adjustment, although not huge amounts. Bottoms seem to work with direct texture transfers.

Quote: Originally posted by jenfold
These are gorgeous (if you are feeling concieted you have every right to be) and though I am guilty of mixing in photo parts on some of my clothes I really appreciate hand done items, they fit in so much better with the maxis made stuff in game.

I hope you do get round to doing these for adults as well. You may find as long as the mesh is similar enough in shape that you won't have to remake the textures, or at least I've found that to be the case a few times when converting teen - adult in males.

But anyway thanks loads for these!

Thanks for the advice!! Since people seems to want it so much, and seems, you're right, these jeans could also be for adult (even on the pics we don't really know), I'll try to do that.

Quote: Originally posted by thawane
Love em.... *dreams*

Could ya make them for men ? :DD

Okay OKay...! I planned that already. But please be patient!

It's so niceee all you love my stuff!!!!! I'm so glad you can't imagine.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 2:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kanno
Lol! Actually I copy/paste fold from real pictures, but modify and redraw them, etc. And sometimes I make the basic texture from them. But no, I really want my creations to look unique, and to look appropriate with the game, so I'll continue. But you're right, sometimes I make too much for no result, but in this case, people seems to realize my effort, so I'll keep it up!

Well, they look great in-game ^^so I'll be waiting for adult female versions!
and thank you for sharing
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 2:39 PM
these are wonderful! thank you so much for sharing.
i think you are gonna make more recolours.
Forum Resident
#22 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 3:35 PM
These are better than your other skinny jeans if I may say so.
Very very nice. Thank you!
Scholar
#23 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 3:40 PM
These are great thank you. Congratulations on doing the textures completely from scratch, that takes a long time and lots of patience ^_^
Test Subject
#24 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 4:12 PM
absolutely amazing... and just bottom's too. it would be FABULOUS if you made them for women too... please!

curse those rar files, though! i'll find a way around them.

love to the world!

the libertines, the strokes, elvis, the artic monkeys, weezer, the postal service, the beatles, sublime, and last but not least yo-yo ma.
LLAMAS!!

i love you if you love me!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 4:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eeenyooonywanah
absolutely amazing... and just bottom's too. it would be FABULOUS if you made them for women too... please!

curse those rar files, though! i'll find a way around them.

Arf!!! You really can't unzip those rar files? You're the second one to have this problem, I think I'll upload my next items in .zip. PM if you really can't do anything.
Page 1 of 3