Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Egypt - The People

by alexasrosa Posted 30th Dec 2006 at 12:30 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 8:02 AM
Ahh, I love themed sets like this! These clothes will be real useful for fantasy settings. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 1:38 PM
Great collection! Egypt-tastic!

AKA DocRossim
More content here
Find my artwork here
Test Subject
#4 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 5:00 PM
These are wonderful! Thank you so much for making such realistic period clothes. My Egyptian families will love them!

Sims...the perfect outlet for the God complex in all of us!

Check out the stories on my Sim Page!
http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/pod.php?user_id=957920
Forum Resident
#5 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 7:08 PM
What a beautiful set! I may have to make a matching neighborhood.

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 2:54 PM
Excellent Three notes
Most look to be New Kingdom Styles

Kohl was also used to keep flies and insects out of eyes (Dr Rosalie David - personal communication)

Both sexes normally wore wigs - so hair should be absent in underwear mode
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 6:24 AM
Thanks! These are just what I need - I'm doing a school project in which I have to retell a Bible story, and I chose to retell one in the form of a Sims 2 movie, and I needed REALISTIC Egyptian clothing!

This isn't tacky like some stuff you find, and it's not overdone - just Simmish enough, too. And researched. Thanks for keeping my faith in Simming Creators.

I have the right to act my shoe size.
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 3:33 AM
Another fantastic set from Alexasrosa. As always I am impressed.
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 10:46 AM
Egyptians were not caucasian.
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 2:46 AM
Not to dwell but I work at a museum and specialize in Near Middle Eastern Civilizations. The Nile was (and is) a fairly dirty river and the bacteria causes many types of infections. One type common in A. Egypt was eye infections that would lead to the eye crusting over and the person going blind. Kohl was lead based and, although it knocked a few years off the wearer's life, it effectively killed the bacteria and saved their sight. It did also repel sweat and sunlight just like the modern equivelant worn by american footballers.

Is fearr Gaelainn briste ná Bearla cliste