Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Seraph" Curly Hair for Females (All Ages!)

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 4th Jan 2007 at 11:38 AM - Updated 25th Aug 2014 at 1:06 PM by HystericalParoxysm

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 58 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 11:42 AM
pretty pretty! I knew that would make a nice mesh for the ladies also

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Forum Resident
#3 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 11:42 AM
This turned out really good, reminds me of a person from "Enter the Matrix". Thanks HP for your outstanding work as always.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 11:50 AM
perfects work as always!

thanks million HP.

Visit my Dreamwidth for my latested uploads!
~Babbelsim~
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 12:02 PM
YESS! Great for old people, huzzah! thank you very much, i'm expecting now you'll be making your gaiuss <- dunno how to spell it? hair female too, it'd be great if you made more feminine hairstyles too like a long one. sorry i know you hate request lol XD
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 12:14 PM
Yes, I will be converting all of my previous meshes cross-gender soonishly. I may do some long styles as part of the Poser Initiative but for my own work I greatly prefer to do short masculine styles - men, especially manly, butch guys are really neglected when it comes to sim content and hair, and I like to try to fill that void somewhat. The Kara mesh was a bit of a fluke for me - but, then, it's a fairly short style, and the character it's meant for was originally male... hehe.

I'm converting my previous ones to female as I've seen people mentioning wanting to sim some butch lesbians, tomboys, and the like, plus I used to have short hair myself, so I like it on girls. And doing the Kara mesh for males. And doing lots of other hair. Seriously, I'm going hair crazy. You guys'll love it.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Instructor
#7 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 12:13 PM
hehe, sims seem to have the ugly duckling fase way to often.
My female sims thank you, now they don't have to be jealous of the guys anymore.

Hey, wanna get rid of the PaySites once and for all?

Wanna join the Animal Army?
Give me credit and you can include/default/whatever my stuff - No Paysites!
- I always use skins from Enayla
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 12:20 PM
Oh HELL yes. This is my favourite male hair mesh, it's absolutely beautiful.

And i look forward to the promised hair spree!

"Scared to love Jack? SCARED TO LOVE?"
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 12:21 PM
Thank you so much HP it looks great on the girls. I'm looking forward to the new guy styles, manly ones
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 12:48 PM
This is really beautiful, many thanks.
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 12:50 PM
Yes yes yes! I had been waiting for this for months! Thank you HP, it looks awesome on girls.
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 12:51 PM
I love it, and I love you. You are one of the only artists whose hair I add as soon as I reinstall. Can't live without your male hair. It's the only hair that I have for my normal, conservative, manly, straight guys, which are like, 99% of my male Sim population. And I love the idea of short hair for females! This is a godsend. You are the best, seriously.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 12:56 PM
Yeah! Another short hair for females *hug-tackles* Thank you!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 1:09 PM
Yay, I wanted it, great, thanks!)
Scholar
#15 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 1:20 PM
Love it!!! Thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 2:49 PM
i kinda think the hairline is a bit... high? but of course, it's better than i could ever do! it reminds me of the pay mesh from sim connection.

Thank you HP

Im worth your attention
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 2:57 PM
very cute......wait did you add on eye brows to it so when i put it on my sim she won't have the eye brows i originally put on her?
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 3:01 PM
Very beautiful! Thanks!

Modern clothes and funkis houses at downtown
Scholar
#19 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 3:11 PM
I will keep this beautiful (again ) for men only. Because it's true, too many female's hair compare to men's, question of equilibre .

But thanks all the same HP !
Field Researcher
#20 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 3:18 PM
What a great mesh, I already loved the male version and I was looking the same hair for female sims. thank you so much !
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 3:34 PM
OMG!! I have been waiting on this for so long Thanks HP!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 4:05 PM
LOL, Omg. HP. About the last comment... I think I mixed you up with Nouk! *dies* I have no idea if it's an compliment or not, take it either way. lol. But I love your and her(assumed) hair anyway muchos. Thank you SO much for this hair, I love the male version (70% of my sims have it... it's a weird city... so yeah I love this one too pretty darn much obviously! It's exiting to see what you create next.

"Practice, practice, practice until you eventually get numb on rejections."
~Brian Klemmer
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 4:07 PM
You rock so much! I have been waiting for this FOREVER. I've got a story that absolulty NEEDED this hairstyle! THANK YOU!!!

Click HERE and you'll get a surprise!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 4:12 PM
thanks so much! I love the cherub hair so much and was eager to get my hands on the female version

Please don't upload my sims or lots anywhere unless you ask me first:)
Test Subject
#25 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 4:31 PM
So pretty! Thank you for sharing :D
Page 1 of 3