Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Update* Two light up ad signs (new meshes) that I can make say whatever you want....

by KevinsHope Posted 5th Jan 2007 at 6:08 PM - Updated 19th Feb 2007 at 6:03 PM by KevinsHope

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 6:13 PM
Me first! These are cool. Can you make it say...."Wii & PS3 Coming Sunday!" Thanks!

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 6:25 PM
I love these! =] Great Job I love the Jesus dies for your sims too sign! Very clever.

"Your Screams are music to my audio receptors"-General Grievous
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 6:35 PM
Brilliant!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 6:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lizard_luver
I love these! =] Great Job I love the Jesus dies for your sims too sign! Very clever.

LOL Thanks. Personally, I thought the name of the church was the cleverest part of that sign.

[COLOR=DarkRed][I]I think that the only real way to be hypocrisy free is to stand up for nothing…and I’d rather deal with sometimes being a hypocrite than wake up one day, prostrate in my own apathy.
. *Me*
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 6:53 PM
Great Jorb.! Awesomes. Nicely done on the Jesus one. Thxx
Field Researcher
#7 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 6:54 PM
I've been looking for something exactly like the "arrow" sign. I'm so excited to see it here! It's perfect for outside a business. I'm going to try my hand at making my own slogans with SimPE. I'll let you know how it goes :-)

My only feedback is that I'd have liked to have seen the two signs posted separately, so I could download the arrow by itself. Otherwise, I'm delighted with this download!

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 7:10 PM
Wow ! Thanks ! One with Rodeo Sale at The Car Ranch: Only one week !

Brunswick Industry: Canadian Pride, Canadian Quality !
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 7:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pacotacoplayer
Me first! These are cool. Can you make it say...."Wii & PS3 Coming Sunday!" Thanks!

Done. Here is the link for you and anyone that wishes to have this sign. This download will be valid for 10 days from the point of this reply.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/1...20Recolored.zip

[COLOR=DarkRed][I]I think that the only real way to be hypocrisy free is to stand up for nothing…and I’d rather deal with sometimes being a hypocrite than wake up one day, prostrate in my own apathy.
. *Me*
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 7:31 PM
This is so cool! Thank you so much!

Love is the Greatest Power!!! :)
Forum Resident
#11 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 7:43 PM
Nice Object! You should do a recolor of the cross one and have it say "Sign broken, come inside for message" I saw that on a local church and thought it was really clever.
Oh, and for the one with the arrow "Eat here or we both starve" I saw that at a local resturant

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 7:47 PM
Cool! nice work! can you make one that says "SimCity Cinema:§10 For Tickets"
please and thanks

HEY! Hey You! Yea YOU The One Reading My Signature! Come To My Site!
..::The Sims 2 Underground::..
Become Part Of The Comunity Today!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 10:19 PM
I am working on a tutorial to show how to recolor this sign. It will be done by tomarrow. I underestimated how many of you wonderful simmers would want recolors of this. I'm still going to try to make as many of these as I can, but I already have a list of eight or nine signs to do, so I hope you will all take advantage of the tutorial I am posting.

. *Me*
Test Subject
#14 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 10:29 PM
I want one to say
BIG SALE
Jan 23 - Feb 1
50& OFF EVERYTHING!!!

It's for a story I'm writing.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 12:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KevinsHope
I am working on a tutorial to show how to recolor this sign. It will be done by tomarrow. I underestimated how many of you wonderful simmers would want recolors of this. I'm still going to try to make as many of these as I can, but I already have a list of eight or nine signs to do, so I hope you will all take advantage of the tutorial I am posting.

ok, you can forget my request, I'll just make my own when you post the tutorial

HEY! Hey You! Yea YOU The One Reading My Signature! Come To My Site!
..::The Sims 2 Underground::..
Become Part Of The Comunity Today!
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 12:33 AM
You did a great job on these! Thanks!

"The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior;
my God is my rock, in whom I find protection.
He is my shield, the power that saves me,
and my place of safety." -- Psalm 18:2 (New Living Translation)
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 12:38 AM
This is great. Could you please make 1. a church sign that reads : "Hebrews Coffee Hour" "Nightly 7:00PM" and 2. an arrow sign that reads: "John's Master Pedicures" "$13.14 - $13.17"

Thanks for sharing!
Instructor
#18 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 1:28 AM
hahaha love the "Jesus died for your sims too" sign! Very nice signs!
Forum Resident
#19 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 2:17 AM
How 'bout a sign that says 'Don't let worries kill you. Let the church help' I've actually seen that before O.O

Anyway, great job! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 9:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by etkt invader
Cool! nice work! can you make one that says "SimCity Cinema:§10 For Tickets"
please and thanks

Done! Here is the link for that.

http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/...0Recolored2.zip

. *Me*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 10:57 AM
I have created a tutorial for those that want to make their own recolored sign. It is designed for beginers, and is easy to follow. PLEASE feel free to try it, as I already have over twenty requests, some of which I just don't have the time to do.

. *Me*
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 2:45 PM
Wow. Good job on the signs. Thank you. ^_^
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 4:22 AM
for the arrow sign, how about "sale 1/2 off" or "Cheeseburger Combo §6.00". for the Cross sign, how about "Fish Fry Friday §7.00 all you can eat"
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 12:16 PM
not only do i love the signs... but including the tutorial was an incredible gesture! THANKS!!!

Joy
True Image Of Happiness

a.k.a. Small Town Sim
Instructor
#25 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 6:57 PM
Page 1 of 2