Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elegant Irish Manor

by LoveJezabel Posted 6th Jan 2007 at 12:47 AM - Updated 8th Jan 2007 at 12:52 AM by LoveJezabel : Missing some stats

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 12:16 AM
Thank you!! It is so nice to have a gorgeous house that needs no expansions!!! Thank you for all the time you placed into making this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 12:25 AM
Wow...very very nice. This will fits the bill perfectly for my latest British Isles neighborhood :D
You know what I love about European architecture? There are 'elegant' estates and manors and the 'eloquent charm' of their homes and cottages. Great styles all!
Thanks so much for this, LoveJezabel
Mad Poster
#4 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 9:50 AM
Really a charming manor
thank you LoveJezabel

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 2:28 PM
Oh just what I have been looking for its great!!

I wanted a picture here soo picture a picture!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 3:41 PM
Damn why would anyone even want to rent a manor at that price

then again it could be a good way to impress old school friends might look into that one!

great upload, will definitely nab that for my classy sims

xx CoLe xx
xx SiMs FrEaK xx AnD PrOuD xx
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 3:54 PM
Hmm its not letting me download it.. keeps coming up page cannot be displayed. ahh well i'll try some other time. has mts2 been like this for anyone else, i've experienced it several times now.. normally after a few refreshes it's ok.. but not today!

xx CoLe xx
xx SiMs FrEaK xx AnD PrOuD xx
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 5:29 PM
Actually, it's been acting up for me as well. I usually just favorite the page and have to come back later. :-P
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 11:19 PM
Its freekin awesome!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 8:00 AM
Thank you! It's a lovely HUGE home! I rarely get homes but I saw this one and wanted it right away! I'm having a great time filling it up with every sort of furniture I have. Game rooms, spas, formal libraries, studies, offices...you name it, it's a room!
It really is nice! I couldn't get that georgian window to work; it shows up bright blue, but no matter. I just replaced it with the fancy-ish maxis one and it's just as nice.
Inventor
#11 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 4:43 AM
It's big and nice. I try not to download big houses unless I really like them and yours is good.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)