Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Romantic 1860s - In the Garden

by alexasrosa Posted 9th Jan 2007 at 6:37 PM - Updated 28th Mar 2007 at 11:02 AM by alexasrosa

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 9:52 PM
:O! Thank you soooo much!!!
Instructor
#3 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 9:55 PM
Very nice!
I love clothes from this era.

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 10:41 PM
i love your sim stuff. even though you dont do meshes it seem your work is very excellent. it maybe let you get to making the clothes faster too maybe when one dont have to do meshes perhaps. it pretty good.i love that you have themes.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 12:00 AM
Wow. Thanks so much for the effort you put into making these and giving so much information as well. They're gorgeous! =]

He got Colgate on his teeth and Reebok classics on his feet.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 7:14 AM
Beautiful!! You did a fantastic job! Thanks!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 11:57 AM
All of your outfits are lovely, but I think my favourite is the RedRiding one. However, I can't find the mesh for it, can you tell me exactly which mesh on SimChic it is.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 12:42 PM Last edited by HollyEtta : 10th Jan 2007 at 12:43 PM. Reason: one too many words in first sentence.
Once again beautiful vintage clothing for us. I'll add this to my Victorian neighborhood. Thank you so much. Thanks, too, for the history of the period and the clothing.
HollyEtta
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 3:07 PM
mesh
Quote: Originally posted by Nessa Narmolanya
All of your outfits are lovely, but I think my favourite is the RedRiding one. However, I can't find the mesh for it, can you tell me exactly which mesh on SimChic it is.

Uhm...you know what? I think we are in a very strange position. I donwloaded a dress here http://www.all-about-style.com/vadult_fefor2.html
(Hoop Gown) and it says: "mesh by Sim Chic included". I honestly didn't check Sim Chic's site to verify, since I know she has both payed and freebies'meshes. I assumed it was a freeby, since there is no note on the site and the mesh is included.

Now I've checked and it is in the payed section.
I really don't know what to do now...

When all Courage is necessary, all Hope is justified!

To know something about me read: this interview
Instructor
#10 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 8:58 PM
Beautiful! I love your uploads. ^^;'' The bonnet looks very 1860s-ish. I even double-checked wikipedia; your stuff is perfect. I really like how you have the history and such on your uploads. Makes it much easier to create stories that aren't just a bunch of sims in random outfits from various parts of the victorian era. ^^;'
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 3:26 AM
You are one of my favorite simmers! Love your victorian stuff...keep it coming! Thanks so much.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 1:37 PM
This is one of those times when I feel like staring at the computer screen speaking complete nonsensical words. Really, I have downloaded many of your creations.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 2:54 AM
Beautiful! Awesome work, as always!