Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lily Grace: sweet little flower

by WitchShock Posted 14th Jan 2007 at 12:47 PM - Updated 16th Jan 2007 at 2:19 PM by WitchShock

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 9:17 AM
Cute, thanks.

Cats Will Be Your Leaders!!!!!!!!!
98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

*OZZEL* For Eva!
Alchemist
#3 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 9:54 AM
Oh, she is so cute. :lovestruc

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Space Pony
#4 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 11:41 AM
She is SO cute ! But when she is an adult she really scares me !

But whatever, I love her so thanks !

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 3:08 PM
I hate it when Good looking toddlers fool you LOL :D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 6:05 PM
She is so cute!
Thanks.

On Hiatus.Dunno if I'll ever come back.
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 6:06 PM
Yup when good looking tots fool me I cry lol no I'm just upset nah.......just well...oooooooooo I can make an uglacy! lol

No one is ther....what.
Ok just me....LOSE IT!
Wha....I'm freaky...COOL! :-DDDD
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 8:07 PM
It's hard to believe those pictures are of the same sim. Wow. I think I'm going to download this to see when she goes ugly! anyways, she is an adorable toddler....
Instructor
#9 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 9:38 PM
She is sooo cute! I normally don't download toddlers and the like, but I couldn't resist! Too bad she has a rude awakening.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 3:17 AM
she's so adorable! >w<
its a shame what happnes to her head...O___o;;
well, that's what the plastic surgery career reward is for. xD;
anyway, awesome sim. :3
Field Researcher
#11 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 5:08 PM
stunning!

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 10:13 PM Last edited by sims2rox_445 : 28th Jun 2007 at 4:43 PM.
STRANGE QUINKY-DINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a 2 year old cousin named Lily Grace! I'm not kidding!

SONIC AND TOKYO MEW MEW ARE THE BEST ANIMES EVAH!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 3:36 AM
What a Sweetie! She is sooo adorable. If people do grow Lily up they can always change her face..She is just beautiful. Thank You so much for sharing.

Animals are really little People in disguise.
Test Subject
#14 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 2:04 PM
Aww shes so pretty....its sad what happens to her face when she grows up though..O_o;;

"When he gives he takes and it makes us stronger."
Test Subject
#15 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 11:33 PM
Woah. I really hate that about Sim-kids: You don't see what they're going to look like until they're about teenagers. No matter, people with the University EP can reconstruct her face.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 4:49 PM
I am scared by the adult picture...oh man...why does that happen to such adorable babies?! But I am going to use her as a model for my baby clothes (with credit due back to you!) She is lovely and I need a tot for my tot clothes lol
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 6:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lemon Cakes Love
Woah. I really hate that about Sim-kids: You don't see what they're going to look like until they're about teenagers. No matter, people with the University EP can reconstruct her face.

But if you didn't buy that crappy EP( yes it was a waste of 3months allowance) you can reconstruct her face with Insimenator
Test Subject
#18 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 4:47 PM
She is soooo cute! It sucks that she grows up so ugly though. Can you post a link to get the insimenator were you can reconstruct her face to be beautiful again? Thanks! : )
Forum Resident
#19 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 2:19 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#20 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 11:07 PM
if you edit itr her cheek bone structure slight lowering it her face would not take on that awful form do it while she's a child is what i suggest
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 5:24 AM
Cutie pie! And when she grows up I'll add the fact that she had her face sucked in a bad plastic surgery accident to her bio . Or I'll just turn aging off when i am playing her lot.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 5:38 AM
By the way, my bud wants me to write that she terrifies him.
Test Subject
#23 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 11:01 PM
aw i love her so much i have your other little girl but can't download sims here sorry to say it but mines from the exchange.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 4:12 PM
Lily Grace is just beautiful child. I really like her! Thanks!
Test Subject
#25 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 5:38 PM
this is the cutest little sim toddler in the world! ~~~~(IF ANY ONE ELSE HAS A CUTER ONE, TELL ME. I WILL UPLOAD IT IMMEDIATLY!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I like stuff....my name was kinda inspired by Drake & Josh even though I hate that show now. Do you guys know simsmaniac2 or sims2ily on youtube??? thats me. whatever, you probably havent...
Page 1 of 2