Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Pad

by dacycko Posted 16th Jan 2007 at 4:38 AM - Updated 22nd Sep 2008 at 6:04 AM by dacycko

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 8:41 AM
I can't say "nice" for this type of building but y can say that this is a very good and well arranged lot
thank you dacyko

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Field Researcher
#3 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 12:36 PM
Very nice, but why didn't you use the elevator that comes with the game instead of the outdated Ascension?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 6:44 PM
might have something to do with space restraints

** just my 2 cents, ignore it if you wish, rant if you must, but please use the common sense one assumes you were born with **
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 12:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by raynuss
Very nice, but why didn't you use the elevator that comes with the game instead of the outdated Ascension?

well, first of all, the elevators come with OFB, which i dont have, and second the stock elevators are 2 by 2 (that'll thke up WAY TOO MUCH space in such a little house) beside, i always liked the architectual freedom the ascencion elevators allows for.
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 12:54 PM
Thank you, Great work!