Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maternity Overalls

by ferrischick99 Posted 22nd Jan 2007 at 3:23 AM - Updated 5th Feb 2007 at 3:01 PM by ferrischick99

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 2:01 AM
awwww these are so cute!

nothing beautiful is ever perfect
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 3:32 AM
That is ADORABLE. I love it. My mother used to wear Overalls alot when she was pregnant.

EveZ
Please check out my news set of outfits!
http://www.modthesims2.com/member/s...ad.php?t=219976
Field Researcher
#4 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 5:04 AM
I just love these! Great work. Hope You create more maternity outifits. Thank You for sharing.

Animals are really little People in disguise.
Alchemist
#5 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 6:25 AM
I love your maternity overalls.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 6:27 AM
All I get is a white thing where the overalls should be, I know I installed it right so what went wrong?
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 2:40 AM
These are soooo cute!!! But, I'm having problems with them too. I would just love to have these for my preggie girls!!

I'd rather take the butcher's word for it....
Field Researcher
#8 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 4:33 AM
They don´t show up for me either, I don´t have pets. Have you maybe made them with an unpatched pets bodyshop? Because I have entire bodies in the hair section, that weren´t there, before I tried to install this outfit.
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 9:17 AM
Man! I just wish there could be Teenage Maternity Clothes!!! This is a very cute mesh though :o)
Scholar
#10 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 10:36 PM
I think pregnant women look so cute in overalls. Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 5:28 AM
There are Teenage Maternity clothes - go to the insimenator site

Come on ferrischick99 whats up with this file? It STILL won't work
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 8:17 PM
Cute clothes!
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 3:40 AM
Thank you! I was waiting for someone to make overalls for pregnant sims.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 12:23 PM Last edited by ferrischick99 : 2nd Feb 2007 at 12:38 PM.
Im doing a quick check on my husbands game since he downloaded these and i will see if it works on his, i never download the patches for any of my stuff so that could be why these are not showing up right in your games, i will try to fix the problem ASAP.

*Edit*
I just went into my hubby's game and it seems to work just fine and he downloaded it straight from the site using q-express. I'm not really sure why the files are not working, they worked for me in CAS and in game play.

Visit my site http://geocities.com/fairy_goddess922/

I love Plumbob!!!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 6:25 AM
Hang on

What expansion packs does he have? Do you have?
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 4:59 PM
you don't need every expansion pack to download this!!!
all you need to do is change your settings and just put original game!!!
then we can download it
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 10:27 PM
TT_TT I'd love to use these, but you have to change your settings and make it for original game, so I can use it...
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd May 2008 at 10:15 AM
Lol reminds me of girls in the South, (barefoot), wearing overalls and pregnant (wasn't a crack about southern girls, I live in the South) but I think they were smarter cause when your feet swelled, your shoes didn't fit and you couldn't afford to buy new shoes, they were going free instead of stuffing their feet into too small shoes.
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 12:54 AM
I have NL, UNI, and Seasons and it works in my game! I love them!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 4:11 PM
I have nl, seasons,artmentlife and bonvoyage and it works fine