Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Geraniums in a Pot

by crocobaura Posted 22nd Jan 2007 at 10:44 PM - Updated 12th Oct 2008 at 6:19 PM by cameronsnan

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 10:48 PM
pretty flowers and pots! just what i was looking for thanks

'-.~<:'.,.$Ug@R-Pu££-$@m.,.':>~.-'
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 11:09 PM
very cute!

how to pine artistically? twenty-seven names for tears?
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#4 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 12:47 AM
I luvs it! Thanks mate :D

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 3:16 AM
Thanks; it's neat having another plant with a fragrance.

The flowers are really huge; I wish I could find something in a pot with such humongo flowers in real life!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Mad Poster
#6 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 10:15 AM
verry pretty and useful,
thank you again crocobaura

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
#7 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 6:55 PM
Hahaha lovelyness, amazing i love it *downloads straight away*

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 8:41 PM
Thank you!

Love is the Greatest Power!!! :)
Mad Poster
#9 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 11:44 PM
I love this plant. It has been my favorite since I first found it and I put it on every lot. Being relatively new to Sims I couldn't figure out what the "mist" it gave off was so I came back to read your description. Snapdragons - now I get it. One downside to that tho'. I put these in my new garden "shoppe". Of course they sold out right away and I can't restock them because they are "craftable items". Are you thinking of making one that's not cloned off the snapdragon? It's so beautiful it doesn't really need the additional "snapdragon" effect. Either way, thanks! I love it and only wish real geraniums were this big and beautiful!!!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by edejan
Of course they sold out right away and I can't restock them because they are "craftable items".

You could just buy heaps of them and put them straight into your inventory. They will restock from there.