Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Three japanese Hakama outfits

by Fantastrid Posted 24th Jan 2007 at 11:50 PM - Updated 25th Jan 2007 at 8:59 PM by Fantastrid

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 1:03 AM
omfg <333 I love the reddish-orangish one. Thank you!

~* Midsummer's Night Dream *~
One will turn, one will fight, the other will die
A new Action/Adventure,Mystery,SciFi/Fantasy story on my Simpage.
Username-- KaikouChick013
Look me up! ^^
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 2:27 AM
Lovely! Finally some authentic AND realistic male outfits.

Wait... WHAT?!?!?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 2:58 AM
Fantastic! Thank you so much.

Support a hungry coyfox (me!). Buy some wonderful flavored tea: Coy o'Teas

*10% goes to environmental causes*
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 3:08 AM
Nice work, Thanks for sharing
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#6 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 3:10 AM
GORGIOUS! Thanks!
Inventor
#7 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 9:53 AM
Thank you I needed more for my males. These are gorgeous!!

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Field Researcher
#8 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 10:59 AM
Wow, pretty! Too bad I don't have the expansion pack

It's "gilysse" with a small "g"..

Sorry but I am no longer open for suggestions.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 5:41 PM
WOW! These are fabulous, I don't have the expansion either, the workmanship on these is really great! I ENJOYED LOOKING AT THEM. Thanks
Instructor
#10 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 10:48 AM Last edited by silenthill_addict : 25th Feb 2007 at 12:07 PM.
Something bad happened when I downloaded some these. I have the stuff pack but the bad thing is that the clothes don't show their original appearance, instead an ugly business suit with a tacky color. The clothes don't need a mesh, do they? If they don't need one, why is it like this? OH SHOOT!!!!! THIS ISN'T MADE FROM THE MINI PACK ISN'T IT (since it can hardly be found in my stinkin' place's malls)!!!!!!!!!?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 8:05 AM
FINALLY!!! Authentic samurai/daimyo robes!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 3:54 AM
What a great idea. The mesh doesn't completely suit the billowy shape of the hakama but I can't really say for sure until I see it in action and animated -- which I can't because I lack the expansion pack. :- / They look great, though.

Interesting that you used actual kimono! ANd from Yamatoku Classic no less. I just bought a haori and naga-juban from them last week. =P
Instructor
#13 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 12:50 AM
Amazing. They look just smashing; it's such a great idea to use real kimonos! And of course I don't have holiday stuff, but you can't have it all.