Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cordillera (Luxury Mediterranean Villa, 3 BR, 6 BA, Fully Furnished)

by mairi0336 Posted 25th Jan 2007 at 6:37 AM - Updated 5th Feb 2007 at 12:05 AM by mairi0336

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 1:55 AM
WoW this is beautiful!

To find all of my latest and previous houses please visit this site and register! http://z6.invisionfree.com/Godscrea...dex.php?act=idx
Scholar
#3 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 2:13 AM
Your photobucket expired, but the lot looks great!

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 2:54 AM
i would like to have Pets and Glamour Life to use the house in my game
but it looks amazing, in the pictures
congratulations...
Field Researcher
#5 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 3:25 AM
Wow....Great Lot...Congrats On The Feature

Yes I agree as well, quite shallow and pedantic....
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 3:35 AM Last edited by mairi0336 : 26th Jan 2007 at 5:34 AM.
Oops, thanks! I will see what I can do about the pictures. . .lol. Can't have a feature without pictures!

For those of you who are waiting for Saraceno and Ferretti, it may be an extra day or so (but hopefully not too long), as I am working on some new ideas for them. But I think it will be worth the wait!

You don't need Glamour Life for this house, btw, but you do need Pets and Family Fun Stuff. If you are interested I can see about posting a clean version of this house that doesn't require Pets or FFS.

See ya soon,
Mairi
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#7 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 3:41 AM
Congratulations on being featured! This is an incredible house, and the fact that you built it without any custom content whatsoever is even more stunning. Wonderful job!

There's always money in the banana stand.
Instructor
#8 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 3:56 AM
Very pretty, I love the Mediterranian look,
Great job I'm looking forward to your other house also!!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 4:52 AM
wonderful job...great work thanks for sharing!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 4:53 AM
Okay, there shouldn't be any more problems with the pictures now. . .I fixed my account with photobucket!

Mairi
Mad Poster
#11 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 5:38 AM
Really nice !
thhank you mairi and congrats for the well deserved feature

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 7:25 AM
Thanks, I was wondering if you could upload a clean version since i dont have family fun stuff?

^^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 7:55 AM
Sure! Give me a little bit and I will have it up here. . .

I am considering providing a clean version with each house that I upload from now on. . .not sure how that works but I will see what I can do. I know that a lot of people don't want to buy the stuff packs because you only get a few items for your money, so I am always glad to help however I can!

Mairi
Forum Resident
#14 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 8:08 AM
Beautiful house and you got feature.. Congratulation.
I love the houses and I love that you take the time to dress them up with furniture and landscaping.. What an awesome treat that is..

Thank you for sharing,
Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 8:44 AM
totally worth that feature! i might just go out and buy glamor life just to use this!

HELLO
Click HERE to view all of my downloads!

Ty Woodchip50
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 9:08 AM Last edited by mairi0336 : 26th Jan 2007 at 2:58 PM.
I don't have Glamour Life installed, lol--this house uses Family Fun Pack! (A clean version should be up in the next few hours for those of you who don't have FFP--unfortunately, I don't think I can clean it of Pets as requested, but I can remove FFP items for you.) I will also be updating my other houses and providing a clean version of them, as well. They should all be updated by tomorrow.

By the way, thanks for all the kind comments and feedback, everybody! This is a great community that I really love sharing my creations with!

Ferretti, the next house in this collection, is in the testing stage now and will submitted for upload in the next hour or so. It was supposed to be a starter house under 20K (shhh, don't tell anybody!), but it just kept growing. . . Sorry, I couldn't resist! I really will make another 20K starter one of these days, I promise. . .just as soon as I make a few more houses in this series. . .

Mairi
Test Subject
#17 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 5:54 PM
Very Very nice
I just want to say you have the talent for building nice homes

thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 6:06 AM
Great house with amazing use of Maxis items. Thanks for uploading a clean version, because I don't have FFP. It works well. Looking forward to the next upload.
What just happend?
retired moderator
#19 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 7:13 AM
Mairi, you are what this community is all about, you are "selfless" Thank you for this great house.

Life is for LIVING so, LIVE it and have Fun

Please use "spell check" when posting!!!
Prejudice is the child of ignorance.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 11:20 AM
Unfortunately, I cannot at this time--some of tools in the Pets expansion were essential for building this house. I'm sorry I couldn't help you!

I am considering making a limited series of houses that only require the original game and no expansions sometime in the near future, because of the amount of requests I have had for expansion-free houses. Keep a look out for them!

I am always glad to help the wonderful community here in any way I can! :lovestruc

-----

Saraceno is in the testing stage now, and Ferretti is in the moderation queue. . .

I will probably start on a new Country Estates series next. That doesn't mean that the Mediterranean series is finished--it's my favorite style, and I will be adding to it frequently. I just need a change of pace and a new style to work with.

See you soon,
Mairi
Test Subject
#21 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 2:23 PM
I FREAKING LOVE your spanish villas. there the best i've ever seen, they're so beautiful i could cry... Thank you so much for your had work.! :lovestruc :lovestruc

Hush baby don't talk too much, just wanna feel your touch...
Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 8:44 AM
Wow, amazing house, thanks for putting it up
Test Subject
#23 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 12:04 PM
Oh, my God. I have no word for tell you HOW I like your spanish houses... these will be great in my LIDO DEI CACTUS (a beach place) suburb! For very rich sims! Wow!
Test Subject
#24 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 5:09 PM
I join in with the other fabulous reviews here to say your houses are perfection!! I have a family I'm dying to have move in to Cordillera! I am currently having problems with my WinRar, and was wondering if you could possibly upload this as a zip? I know, I hate to be one of THOSE people to make such a request, but just thought I'd ask. OR - I had no problem downloading Arriosa from the web site you had that on - maybe you could upload Cordillera the same way you did with Arriosa? Thanks.........and keep on building, you are so talented!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 11:40 AM
Catkenny,

I don't mind at all!

I have uploaded the Cordillera.zip file to eSnips, as you requested. I am sorry I couldn't provide the zip here--I am having some technical difficulties uploading (which I am working on fixing), and can't always provide a zip file here (though I try to whenever I can). But feel free to ask whenever you want a zip file for one of my houses and I will upload it to eSnips for you.

Get the zip file for Cordillera (the original version that requires FFP) here:

http://www.esnips.com/doc/3f0fc7fe-...98ec/Cordillera

Thanks for the kind compliments!

Mairi
Page 1 of 2