Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Seplarkian Saucer Head

by kwillag Posted 30th Jan 2007 at 12:49 AM - Updated 1st Feb 2007 at 10:29 PM by kwillag

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 10:25 PM

Only you, kwillag. Only you could make such a ....thing. I love it.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 10:34 PM
That's cool
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 11:37 PM
sweet... I love all of your alien animals!

http://glitter-graphics.com/gallery...n&categoryID=65. Anyone know why I can't put this as my avatar? PM me please with any suggestions.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 12:10 AM
Holy cow, now that's an alien cat!

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
- Mark Twain
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 7:45 AM
It's sooo cuuute! It's like, ugly in a cute way. Stop LAUGHING at it! You're going to hurt it's simulated feelings!

.Call me Bec.
Alchemist
#7 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 7:56 AM
All I say is oh my god.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#8 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 8:48 AM
Oh my goodness...rofl. This is one funky looking cat. Great job!

Retired from Simming
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 9:35 AM
He he! cool! I adore all your alien pets, maybe someday, mine will be as good as yours!
A girl can dream right? lol. It's cute in a hideous way!
Luv Amy! :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#10 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 3:18 PM
Amazing Work! It must of taken You forever to get the head and body like that. Truely an Alien Kitty, nicely colored. Thanks for sharing.

Animals are really little People in disguise.
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 2:34 PM
Dear bleep, I LOVE HIM/IT! ^_______~
He reminds me sooo much of a cheshire, except ten times better.
Instructor
#12 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 12:07 AM
Holy... Holy... I can't even say what I said when I saw that cat here, 'cause I don't wanna get banned! xDDD
That thing is SCARY!!! SCARY!
-Runs away screaming, runs back and clicks download, then runs away screaming again-
Lol.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 5:59 AM
OMG! Hold on! I can't...stop...laughing!!! My sides hurt & I'm about to wet my pants laughing so hard!!!

That is the funniest looking "pet" I've seen on here so far. Fantastic imagination you've got there! I love it...I just can't stop laughting at it! ROFLMAO!!!!!!

It looks like a cat got caught up with a tye dye t-shirt from the 60's, in an old wringer washing machine! Hilarious!!!!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 12:50 AM
You are so great! What an imagination! I love the alien pets!!!

luv,
Kat
Field Researcher
#15 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 2:03 AM
you're the only one... jsakdjskjre.a... hadskaald... owe m y stomciach cant stop LAUGHingggggggg.... ok im ok now. reminds me of a munted lion.... lol THANKS

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 10:29 PM
Disturbing.... lol
Test Subject
#17 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 4:57 AM
This is hilarious and I'd have to be lying if I said I didn't like it.
Test Subject
#18 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 12:20 PM
The only thing that's normal on that... "Cat"... is the eyes... Cool!!

I've got a poor sim-family who needs a cardboard-box-pet-bed. If someone could make one, please tell me! :)
Instructor
#19 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 3:55 PM
Hoopy! Totally purrfect for my alien families/neighborhoods!
Instructor
#20 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 4:52 AM
He reminds me of Cheshire cat! I love the irony of calling the creature "unassuming."
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 7:19 AM
I think I have made this with playdoh before. Just kidding. Very cute! And funny! Wish he was real.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 24th Feb 2019 at 9:01 PM
A perfect addition to my weird Sims neighbourhood :D Thank you very much for sharing!