Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Fairy Godmothers

by alexasrosa Posted 1st Feb 2007 at 12:45 PM - Updated 22nd Feb 2007 at 12:29 PM by alexasrosa : Information on Bassinet

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 9:39 PM
Where do you get the baby?

It's my deviantArt profile!

http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Zombierose
[url=http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=Grim Rose]Funny stuff![/url
Alchemist
#3 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 9:51 PM
These are amazingly well done! I can hardly believe all those costumes are in game...just wow!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Instructor
#4 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 9:59 PM
Fantastic. And where did you get the bassinet from? Thank you for all your work.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 10:23 PM
wonderful work
thanks so much for your creativity!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 11:30 PM
fantastic. you have such the flair for this kind of stuff. the color the other world , the clever uses of star wars hair meshes. you really are quite resourceful and your colors mmmm i love colors. did you know that sleeping beauty 3 is out on dvd by disney. it got a good review too and it sound funny . mmm i love seeingwhat you are up to withs sims , it always such a pleasure to see what you do . i even went and downloaded all the meshes and extra to go with the fairies . mm the dark one is smashing i must say. thanks for letting us enjoy these .from canada , nb , mamx
#7 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 12:51 AM
i love them all, but i especially like Malificent.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 1:35 AM
Wow! The texturing and imagination you used for these is fantastic. What a boon to story tellers. These are just so unbelieveably cool. I might finally break down and let a few sims have wings.
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 1:39 AM
OK maybe its just me but does this not look like Arki's Scythra product sold on Renderosity? The Pendent on the dress and head piece made this a dead give away.
http://market.renderosity.com/mod/b...=31&vendor=Arki
Field Researcher
#10 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 1:56 AM
Beautiful! Love the bassinett! Where did you get it?

Everything happens for a reason!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 2:13 AM
In a word simply - superb! Incredible work, as always! The obvious time and effort you've put into these shows. Just... if they had the 5 star rating up again I'd definately give you 5.
Awesome and thanks for sharing.

~Rav :D
Forum Resident
#12 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 2:37 AM
Do I like them, Alex? No, I LOVE THEM!!! Thank you again and again!!!!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 4:08 AM
Love this set.I downloaded all.Thank you.Where did you get the pretty bassinett?
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 4:51 AM
OMG!! Guess which one I'm downloading!?!?
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 12:44 PM Last edited by alexasrosa : 2nd Feb 2007 at 1:23 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by nekoanomaly
OK maybe its just me but does this not look like Arki's Scythra product sold on Renderosity? The Pendent on the dress and head piece made this a dead give away.
http://market.renderosity.com/mod/b...=31&vendor=Arki

Yeap… I’ve used a part of the pendant for the dress. Also copied a couple of feathers to make the texture of the dress. Then, I altered the colours and contrasts, sizes and all the things. Let’s say that I took the inspiration of the overall dress from that pic, but had to construct the all texture from scratch (you can’t make on out of two or three feathers…)
When you’re making dresses you take what you can from the net, transform it and use it. I don’t think there is nothing wrong it that…

I’d like to clarify things.
I DON’T do photo skinning (although I’ve nothing against people who does it), but I DO use a lot of peaces from real clothes or from paintings (“real” oil paintings, or computer graphic paintings) . Sometimes I take only a jewel, other times I take only the overall feeling, others a piece of the material to make a texture…it rather depends on the project.

When all Courage is necessary, all Hope is justified!

To know something about me read: this interview
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 4:05 PM
kl story, i like the evil one the best!! :D
Test Subject
#17 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 5:42 PM
Those are beautiful. I especially like Malificent - such an eye for detail.
I too would love to know where you found the bassinet. It would be great for storytelling with these ladies.

Taralynn
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 3:29 AM
ooh, this is really different from what I usually see. :]

Where'd you get the baby?
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 8:03 PM
It's lovely, but I have spent a lot of time for download all and all Meshes required.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 6:15 PM
What a wonderful way to present these fantastic creations. The story really made me laugh, and I love the way you introduced the wicked fairy. Amazing work!!!

luv,
Kat
Test Subject
#21 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 4:21 PM
Hello!!! i really like Malificent jajaja, but you didn't give the link to the hair and wings' mesh! and i wanted to know if it were in your downloads, of if i need it so the sim works fine!! Thanks for your sims, they're really beautifull!!!! ^^

Kisses
Katsumi-san ^^
Instructor
Original Poster
#22 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 6:27 PM
Malifecent's wings use the same mesh
Her hair is by Kavar and you can find it here: http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=2201

When all Courage is necessary, all Hope is justified!

To know something about me read: this interview
Test Subject
#23 Old 6th May 2008 at 5:15 PM
can anyone tell me what hair Flora uses?
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 4:11 PM
Your costumes are gorgeous. You can get a really cute bassinet from Sims In Paris, which is almost as good as your Photoshop one.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 2:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by indigomermaid
Your costumes are gorgeous. You can get a really cute bassinet from Sims In Paris, which is almost as good as your Photoshop one.

Thank you!

Playing since 2004.
“Marsh's Sim Shit” —Sims, challenges/legacies, stories, lots, and edits (updated March 2020)
Page 1 of 2