Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

14 small SC4 terrains/islands

by ambers_journey Posted 1st Feb 2007 at 9:26 PM - Updated 3rd Jul 2007 at 2:34 PM by ambers_journey : Update w/Screenshots

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 6:29 AM
very nice creation!! Thank you
Mad Poster
#3 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 6:37 AM
Nice cute nbhoods for small stories
thank you

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 6:48 AM
i love little terrains thanks

What would Link say.... oh yes, Link can't talk.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 7:18 AM
Nice :D

Thanks!
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 7:59 AM
I love tiny lots and neighborhoods for the sims! This is definitely awesome, thank you so much.
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 11:45 AM
good idea but its not looking very creative.
on the pictures its looks like bread pieces in soup^^
but anyway i couldnt do it better
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 2:37 PM
I find a tiny terrains for a long time..Thanks
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 12:02 AM
Wonderful collection, it would be a great addition to have some island that weren't so tall. I find especially on small terrains it's nice to be down closer to the ocean. Still, I very much appreciate the effort you put into these!
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 7:09 AM
thanks for sharing these terrains. i also have your evansville and i really, really enjoy it. i love the super small (1x1) plots. thanks again for sharing!
Test Subject
#11 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 1:16 PM
They look great, thank you very
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 22nd Mar 2007 at 5:35 PM
Great !X

Alastair :)
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 9:21 PM Last edited by SimulatedDork : 3rd Apr 2007 at 9:32 PM.
This is too cool, thanksk for sharing. I will definatly be using Juno (the best downtown ever! Lol) - you say it fits all lot sizes - even 5x5?
And for future reference - the NL tower shown in pictures is equivelant to a 3x3 lot.
Space Pony
#14 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 7:38 AM
Perfect for me tyvm!

If at first you DO succeed, try not to look so astonished!
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd May 2007 at 10:21 PM
Hi! I have a problem with installing these nice little terrains. I downloaded it with Q Express Installer but they were not present in game.. What have I got to do? (Please, don´t look at my english, I´m from Germany). Thank you for helping me.
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Jun 2007 at 3:07 PM
Hi!I love these islands and use each one for a different Sim story,thanks!

P.S natvanaue,you need to put the files in My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/SC4Terrains with the .png files.Hope this helps!
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 8:08 PM
i cant download anything thats in rar.
because my downloader comes up with the sims2 pack file.
do you have any of them in zip.
Test Subject
#18 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 1:47 PM
I do LOVE these islands!

I have a question though. Ambers_journey, or anyone that mey know, how do you get Paradise Island so flat round the edges? As shown in the last screen shot? I've tried (placeing lots etc) and failed meny times... please help?
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 4:41 AM Last edited by starrsim : 20th Jul 2008 at 4:48 AM.
I have been using your islands for a long time and I LOVE them. They make my game much more playable and it's fun trying to fit everything on small lots-but it's worth it not to worry about long loading times. I wanted to say thank you-thank you-thank you!
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 11:53 PM
Thank you. Small is just right for my Sim world. Thank you again.
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 8:07 PM
Wow, thanks alot for these. Wish I could make islands like these, mine always end up too tall for beach lots, or uneven. Yours are just the right level and everything flat

Thanks
Test Subject
#22 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 11:03 AM
I like Paradise Island that one's my favourite out of all of them
Instructor
THANKS POST
#23 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 9:28 PM
I was Planning On Making a mini island but couldn't find any mini SC4 Tarrains Your's Is Perfect!
Mad Poster
#24 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 8:04 PM Last edited by lauratje86 : 13th Dec 2017 at 7:03 PM.
These terrains were created before Bon Voyage was released, but beach lots can still be placed on some of the islands. For my own future reference and as it may be useful to others, here is some information about these islands' compatibility with Bon Voyage beach lots.

Golden Bay Island - 2 beach lots, 3x5 & 4x5. Minor terrain distortion.
Grace Island - 4 beach lots, 3*3x5 & 5x5. Minor to no terrain distortion if all four beach lots are placed.
Juno Island - 7 beach lots, 5*3x5, 4x5 & 5x5. Minor to major terrain distortion. May need to place lots, exit the neighbourhood and reload it to minimise terrain distortion.
Sunset Island - 3 beach lots, 2*3x5 & 5x5. Minor terrain distortion.
Whitley Island - 3 beach lots, 2*3x5 & 4x5. Minor terrain distortion.

The other islands/island groups are not compatible with Bon Voyage beach lots.
Mad Poster
#25 Old 11th Apr 2018 at 12:41 AM
Oh ... now this DID show as a double-post! Thank you, lauratje86

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.