Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Pier

by Pythia Posted 1st Feb 2007 at 10:58 PM - Updated 3rd Feb 2007 at 11:23 AM by Pythia

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 10:44 PM
Absolutely awesome!

If God intended for there to be Pay-sites for the Sims 2, He would have given us all Paypal accounts.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 10:57 PM
Good Job Thanks
Field Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 11:08 PM
great lot

'-.~<:'.,.$Ug@R-Pu££-$@m.,.':>~.-'
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 11:16 PM
this peir is awesome and i love the beach area
Instructor
#6 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 11:24 PM
Very cool idea.
Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 11:36 PM
Very beautiful. I love it!
Instructor
#8 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 12:53 AM
Really neat lot! Thank you Pythia.

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 1:28 AM
Very Clever Lot...Nice Idea And Job...

Yes I agree as well, quite shallow and pedantic....
Scholar
#10 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 1:59 AM
This looks very cool. You stayed within your theme very nicely :D
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 5:15 AM
Hi there, where did you find these coloured houses, I love them!!!!! And the pier too, offcourse... :lovestruc
Mad Poster
#12 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 7:25 AM
An awesome lot !
Thank you Pythia

Question : works in wich nbhood ?

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 9:34 AM
I love your coasttown and the pier..They're fascinating..

Thanks so much..
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 9:36 AM Last edited by Pythia : 4th Feb 2007 at 3:18 PM.
Thanks everyone, glad you're enjoying it.

Cafesante - the coloured houses in the background are just a filler lots I made quickly. It's a new neighbourhood I've just started to build in, so it was looking rather empty when I was taking pictures of the pier. I'm planning to build a variety of seaside town houses and lots here eventually.

Patul - you should be able to place this lot in Bluewater by the sea and have it flood OK. I built it in a brand new neighbourhood I started, using one made by Max3D called 'M3D Sea-side' which is linked to in the first post.

F.E.A.R - For Everything A Reason, Forgive Everybody and Remember, Fantastic Expectations & Amazing Revelations. You got the F.E.A.R.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 3:13 PM
I dont reply that often but this is awesome
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 7:47 PM
This is really really nice, I'm always looking for lovely lots for my sims to visit cos I am too lazy to build them myself but this is very very nice ^_^
Field Researcher
#17 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 1:06 PM
this is too cool, thanks so much!

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 8:25 PM
does this come with a barber shop?if not do you know anyone that might have a shop like that?

Brittney :D
Test Subject
#19 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 8:26 PM
oh and thank you very much!!!!

Brittney :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 9:51 PM
No, the Pier doesn't come with a barbers shop. I'm sure you could find room to put one of the makeover chairs in there somewhere though.
I can't point you in the direction of any lots with a barbers shop in it as it's not something I've ever looked out for. You could try a search on here to see what you can find, or you could build one yourself and then share your efforts with us all

F.E.A.R - For Everything A Reason, Forgive Everybody and Remember, Fantastic Expectations & Amazing Revelations. You got the F.E.A.R.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 7:11 AM
FABULOUS! Shows REALLY beautiful in the game and that ferry wheel, adds a very nice touch to it.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 4:20 PM
This is a great lot! I really like it, there is so much to do and it looks great! Awesome job!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 26th May 2007 at 10:55 AM
This is just what i need for my new seaside neighborhood i made, thank you for making it.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 11:02 PM
Beautiful, Thank You
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 10:08 PM
This is such a great lot. I love how you made it over the water.