Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

BoutiqueEmilie Casual Tops for Teen Females

by BoutiqueEmilie Posted 2nd Feb 2007 at 5:50 AM - Updated 30th Oct 2008 at 5:25 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 8:46 AM
It can't be a coincidence that these tops are both worn by Kristen Bell in Veronica Mars. You're a VM fan, right?

Great job on both tops, especially the thermal. Would you do VM requests as long as they're pretty simple?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 9:32 AM
Well, as stated in the "about me", the signature and at the top of every thread I make, I am only uploading content on BoutiqueEmilie's behalf from her closed website. She has retired from the Sims2 community.

This is not BoutiqueEmilie's account. This account was created on her behalf, to upload her site's contents for all to enjoy. Please do not claim her work as your own.
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 3:23 PM
I just love all the stuff you're uploading! Thanx!

BTW-Where'd you get the model's skin, hair, and lipgloss from?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 11:46 PM
I didn't make any of the shots or the content. It's all taken from BoutiqueEmilie's site. That being said, the only thing I recognize is the hair, which is pay hair by RoseSims.

This is not BoutiqueEmilie's account. This account was created on her behalf, to upload her site's contents for all to enjoy. Please do not claim her work as your own.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 1:10 AM
Ooh, nice! d^___^

Lala♥
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 2:34 AM
These are really nice! Thank you!
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 4:41 AM
Whoa! This are amazing! Please make more!!