Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nouk's Lolita Hair | Natural Recolors

by dare2DV8 Posted 4th Feb 2007 at 7:28 AM - Updated 10th Dec 2008 at 12:43 PM by dare2DV8

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 6:24 AM
First comment, yay!

Love these! Thanks for sharing..
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 6:27 AM
these are really really beautiful! thanks!
Instructor
#4 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 7:14 AM
Lovely recolours! I hope you make more

If YoU cAn'T gEt WhAt YoU lIkE, wHy NoT TrY tO lIkE wHaT yOu GeT??
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 8:37 AM
Thanks! These are hot! I love this mesh, and you can never have enough hair!
Luv Amy! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 9:18 AM
Beautiful,thanks!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 10:05 AM
You did an excellent job, they're gorgeous!
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 10:21 AM
Very nice! Are they binned?

I'm bringing sexy back - do you do refunds?

:: Garden Of Shadows ::
Instructor
#9 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 10:48 AM
thanks so much for the natural hair colors.
they're great!
Scholar
#10 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 11:36 AM
Gorgeous! Are they binned though??
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 1:03 PM
Ohhh I've been expecting some recolors of this wonderful, wonderful mesh made by Nouk! Your recolors look FABULOS, I love them! Thank you very much for sharing <3
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 3:53 PM
YAY! I love your textures, these are great.
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 4:10 PM
Nice hair! I like the model you using...maybe you can upload her aswell?!
Instructor
#14 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 5:52 PM
If you did a platinum blonde recolour of this one, I might be inspired to do a "Threes Company" project! This hair looks just like Suzanne Sommer's hair from that show (and your model looks a bit like her too)! Great job! =)

Cagley Family Legacy (A Random Legacy Challenge)
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 7:27 PM
These are Wonderful, i love the mesh & the Textures you made are beautiful!
May i recolour, ill give credit & only post them here.
=]
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 8:07 PM
These are..................AMAZING!
They look so great, good job and THANK YOU!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 8:10 PM
Thanks.
I liked this hairdress.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 9:00 PM Last edited by dare2DV8 : 8th Feb 2007 at 6:18 PM.
Thanks for the feedback, it's great to know you guys like them!
Quote: Originally posted by Allemande
Very nice! Are they binned?

Quote: Originally posted by xnymphetaminex
Gorgeous! Are they binned though??

Allemande & Xnymphetaminex, they are currently not binned, however I can look into it and see about uploading a binned version.
Quote: Originally posted by Redhead Creations
If you did a platinum blonde recolour of this one, I might be inspired to do a "Threes Company" project! This hair looks just like Suzanne Sommer's hair from that show (and your model looks a bit like her too)! Great job! =)

Redhead Creations, lol I didn't see that before, but you are absolutely right and a Three's Company project would be awesome! I'll see what I can do about the recolor you suggested.
Quote: Originally posted by MilliePly4
Nice hair! I like the model you using...maybe you can upload her aswell?!

MilliePly4, she is a new model I've made and I am considering uploading her. Be sure to watch for her in the Leia Style|Modeling Agency!
Quote: Originally posted by AnnabelSimz
These are Wonderful, i love the mesh & the Textures you made are beautiful!
May i recolour, ill give credit & only post them here.

=]

AnnabelSimz, yes that would be fine. Thank you for asking and assuring credit, very considerate of you. Take care!
-------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: A binned version has been added!

Leia

Of Life and Pixels (coming soon)MTSSims WorkshopTwitterTumblrPinterestFlickrInstagram ♠ Origin ID: LeiaStyle
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 10:22 PM
Excellent Job! Thanks!

♥ :) LJ
Scholar
#20 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 2:38 AM
I LOVE your textures and the colors are gorgeous!! I like the names you gave the colors. EXCELLENT JOB!!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 4:30 AM
I love the textures and colors, thank you so much!
Alchemist
#22 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 7:14 PM
I do love these but for some reason they don't show up in my game. I have the right mesh and the hairs I downloaded directly from nouk's page do show up. Still, your recolors are right after Nouk's hairs, which uses the same mesh and all I get is the plain maxis black hairdo. Weird... :-o
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 8:34 PM Last edited by dare2DV8 : 6th Feb 2007 at 8:41 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by varpunen
I do love these but for some reason they don't show up in my game. I have the right mesh and the hairs I downloaded directly from nouk's page do show up. Still, your recolors are right after Nouk's hairs, which uses the same mesh and all I get is the plain maxis black hairdo. Weird... :-o

Yeah, that is strange. The only thing that I can think of is if you didn't have all of the meshes for each age group. Here is a list of them if you would like to look for them in your downloads folder:

MESH_Nouk_Hair_LongerSideBuns_AF.package
MESH_Nouk_Hair_LongerSideBuns_CF.package
MESH_Nouk_Hair_LongerSideBuns_TF.package
MESH_Nouk_Hair_LongerSideBuns_TodF.package

However, if the Nouk/Ghanima's hair shows up that doesn't make sense either. Sorry I can't be of more help. If you find out anything else, feel free to let me know. Thanks for the tip.

Edit: I do have the Pets EP, but I've downloaded the patch from EAs site, so I don't think that should be a problem. Just thought that I would mention it.

Leia.

Of Life and Pixels (coming soon)MTSSims WorkshopTwitterTumblrPinterestFlickrInstagram ♠ Origin ID: LeiaStyle
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 1:07 AM
Gorgeous!

Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
Alexander Hamilton
Alchemist
#25 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 12:15 PM
Okay, they are showing up now. I did check the meshes and I did have all the right ones. After that, I took all of them out of the downloads folder - yours and Nouk's/Ghanima's, the meshes - and then placed them back again. Then I went to play and vóila, they're there, all the way in the last places of the custom hair category (they weren't there before, I checked). I still don't know what the problem was, probably a glitch of some kind. But I'm a happy camper now.
Page 1 of 2