Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tropical (furnished)

by nazariopilar Posted 5th Feb 2007 at 11:38 AM - Updated 6th Feb 2007 at 8:20 AM by nazariopilar

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 5:45 AM Last edited by mairi0336 : 6th Feb 2007 at 7:09 AM.
This is a beautiful house! I like the split level--that gives it an extra touch!

Thank you for sharing this,

Mairi

"Logic will get you from A to B, Imagination will take you everywhere." ~Albert Einstein
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 6:12 AM
Now is regulated
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 6:19 AM
Firstly i must say ur recolors are amazing and really gives it a homely look i am really looking forward to some more of ur designs, i will download ur home after i have re installed my sims (which crashed thanks to pets =P ) thanks and keep up the good work
Addicted to Capuccino!
retired moderator
#5 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 7:05 AM
Unfortunately, I can't download your house because I haven't got pets, but I love it very much!! Good Job!

Sorry I can't take requests anymore!
And I will probably never convert my creations for TS2 to TS3.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 8:28 AM
Vry nice as usual !
thanks nazariopilar

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Alchemist
#7 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 10:17 AM
So lovely! looking at this house, the tropical them is intruiging me. Good work pilar, not only for the house plan itself, your recolors give a country summer atmosphere to the whole lot. Thank you. Kiss and ciao.
Scholar
#8 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 5:29 PM
How pretty! You are so talented,Nazariopilar.LOVE all your creations and this house speaks directly to my heart.Absolutely need to download it for my beloved Simmies.Thank you so much for all your work.
Instructor
#9 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 9:17 PM
Very nice home.
Thank you.
Scholar
#10 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 1:25 AM
I like this house. Thank you tons
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 7:56 AM
Thanks to everyone by the comments
Mad Poster
#12 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 5:24 PM
I don't know how I missed this when it first came out! I watch for your beautiful creations. It's as if you know exactly what I love, your colors, your styles - they are the very ones I would choose for myself if I had the talent and creativity! Thanks for your beautiful work and please keep creating!!!