Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tudor Dress (new mesh)

by Kaitshi Posted 6th Feb 2007 at 5:37 PM - Updated 9th Feb 2007 at 1:42 PM by Kaitshi

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 5:53 PM
Slashed sleeves. Yay! Thank you! Gorgeous.
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 8:49 PM
Thanks so much! This is perfect seeing as I just finished reading "The Other Boleyn Girl" on Sunday and am now looking for Tudor-pieces for my sims. Great work!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 2:45 AM
Beautiful! Is it for Pets only? I do hope not...
Field Researcher
#5 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 5:35 AM
Oh I love this mesh... and the dress too!!! How cool I have the Tudor family in my medieval hood and this dress will work great for one of my 6 wives (Henry VIII's wives I mean) I have him living with them ALL!!! Along with many other Tudors. He hasn't enjoyed it so far, the wives they fight all the time, Anne my favorite, always is the tough one casting the first of the slaps... They have the biggest & richest castle...

Anyways, thanks so much hope to see more!!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 7:04 AM
^ Now THATS a sim family i could get interested in! Which Anne is always slapping, Boleyn or the other one? XD

Anywho, beautiful work. :D

"Scared to love Jack? SCARED TO LOVE?"
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 9:08 PM
Love the dress! I used my photoshop elements to make different colors! It looks great in the game and my Kingdom of Camelot thanks you m'lady!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 11:32 PM
i thank you from the bottom of my tudor-dress filled heart! gorgeous!

if you ask me what im thinking.... the answer is always the same.

girl with a one track mind over here.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 9th May 2007 at 2:24 PM
I thank you, and Sim-Lady Boleyn thanks you. Gorgeous work!
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 9:12 PM
wow ive been lookking for a dress like this for soo long and now tht ive finally found it i cant unzip it as it keeps saying tht it has an unexpected end of archive i dont know what this means but i would realli like to use this dress in game !!!plzz helpp mee!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th Apr 2012 at 10:24 PM
I'm confused... if you made the mesh, why do we need Pets to download this? Unless it relies on a Pets mesh it should be compatible with Basegame.