Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

As seen on.. Lindsay Lohan

by gilysse Posted 10th Feb 2007 at 12:02 AM - Updated 10th Feb 2007 at 12:55 AM by gilysse

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 2:01 AM
i love it! can you please tell me where you got the hair for the third picture!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 4:44 AM
It's Peggy donation hair I think.

It's "gilysse" with a small "g"..

Sorry but I am no longer open for suggestions.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 6:35 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH!!!!!!!!
marvellous!
thanks for a million times,i really love this dress,surely my favourite one from a music video!
thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 6:27 AM
I love Lindsay, and I don't really understand why people don't like her. Her movies were great from my point of veiw, except the one with the car or whatever...Magazines are not always facts. Anyways!! I LOVE this dress. The details, neck/collar, and the colors. Amazing job!!

Quote:
it's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you

~*Cheyenne*~
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 6:24 PM
This is stunning. I love the sequins and paisleys. What great colors and fabulous design. Thank you!

Natural Redhead Project: Go Red, Naturally
Scholar
#7 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 12:39 AM
Great work, The texture is excellent
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 11:37 PM Last edited by Gorgeous Female Diamond : 23rd Oct 2007 at 1:57 AM. Reason: I don't need to recolor anymore, but a problem...EDIT: I HAVE PROBLEMS!! XP
Egg salad (Translation: So excellet I could eat it XD).
EDIT: Mine iset showing up, andI know why. You know how you edited the colorful picture and the black and white? Well, you forgot the gray one. As I am not expirienced, I could not do it for you, but i'm sure you could.
Edit: -_- GOD I'M DUMB!
I didn't see the "Required mesh" box. *Slaps head* I'M the one who has problems. Forgive me, for I am dumb -_-;