Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Tile and Curtains for Walled Bathtub and Shower

by roseisred Posted 10th Feb 2007 at 2:14 PM - Updated 12th Feb 2007 at 1:35 AM by roseisred : added toilet seat link, enviroment photo

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
#2 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 5:45 PM
thanks for this, I like the bath/shower unit as well but hardly ever use it cause i hate the color! This is perfect!

Mene Sakkhet Urseveh
Live Long, and Prosper
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 6:19 PM
I was pretty sick of the yellow curtains too, thanks for these! Could you make a black one?

"I don't even know a Curtis!!"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 6:25 PM
I'll be making black and a few others

Don't forget to say "thank you" to Sims2 creators and recolorers (is that a word?) And support this site!

Thanks, for all your posts and thanks. I often don't have time to respond, but they make my day and warm my heart.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 7:04 PM
Ah, this is much needed! Perfect!
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 11:43 PM
You're a genius. Thank you!
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 5:34 PM
I love this item too, especially when I'm building small bathrooms Thanks for this!
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 1:11 AM
it's about time!! i like this shower too, thanks!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 11:01 PM
Thank you so much. I also use the walled shower a lot and have wished for more variety in color. One can only make so many yellow-based bathrooms before going crazy.
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 6:19 PM
This is a great idea, but I don't know if this is just my game or the file, but it seems more blurry -- the back wall tiles of the shower. They seem out of focus. Is this just me? I'm sure it is, otherwise, wouldn't someone have said something? But I'm just wondering if this is normal. I'm a Mac user, so maybe the resolution you set it at isn't compatible with Macs. Like certain wallpaper can't be used on Macs, it will just show up grey because of the size, you know? Is it like that?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 1:30 PM
I love the colors just what I was looking for Thank you.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 26th Nov 2016 at 6:41 PM
I have UC, so I don't know if that has something to do with it or not, but these do not show up as options in my game. But, I've tried several recolors for this shower and tub on this site, and none of them show up in game, not just yours. (I have CEP installed properly and other recolors show fine, it's just these two items).
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 8:05 PM
Thanks!