Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kids Jackets (new mesh)

by tiggerypum Posted 18th Feb 2007 at 4:12 PM - Updated 12th Oct 2008 at 5:00 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 4:34 PM
Too cute! Now my little over-achievers can start aspiring earlier!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 4:36 PM
Thank you so much for this cute download

**No Requests**
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 8:12 PM
Very nice!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#5 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 8:34 PM
Aww they're SO cute! I especially love the red one. Thanks Tig. :D
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#6 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 12:52 AM
Thanks for this (and for making the red recolor so I wouldn't have to ).

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Forum Resident
#7 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 4:47 AM
They look great! I love that they're outfits and not just shirts. Thank you!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#8 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 5:08 AM
They are adorable! Thank you Tig

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Scholar
#9 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 5:27 AM
Thanks! I'm always looking for good kids' meshes to use.

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Instructor
#10 Old 21st Feb 2007 at 1:10 AM Last edited by IsolinaBlack : 1st Mar 2007 at 12:08 AM.
Thanks for these! I'm not downloading yet, I'll wait seven days for seasons, but these are truly adorable. ^^;'' Your uploads are amazing, and I'll be sure to check what you've made when Seasons comes out. :D

Edit: By the way, is that an USUL on your avatar? xD I think NP considers using their images on other sites illegal, but it is kinda cute. I learned how to type on that site. xD Which is probably why I type wierd.