Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Plaid Loli Skirt with Fishnets Recolours

by steamed-pepsi Posted 19th Feb 2007 at 12:34 AM - Updated 9th Oct 2014 at 9:47 AM by steamed-pepsi

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 11:45 PM
Wooooooohoooooooo. its. you. wow. lol. anyways. i was just on here and i just realized this was made by yoo. cool. i like it. :P

Because corn is good. Be jealous. I'm the corn lord.
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 12:05 AM
this is really great

THE BEST PET SIM SITE I HAVE EVER PLAYED JUST CLICK YOULL SEE
Pet sim sites are almost as good as the sims lol but not that good!
Instructor
#4 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 12:24 AM
xD
I've downloaded all of your outfits, and your eyes are the only ones I ever use. Unless I need cat-like eyes, but I really don't make cat-sims. Very often. Well, not /always/. And even then they don't always have cat-like eyes. Always. Sometimes. Cheese, my brain isn't working.
Anyways, great stuff, thanks for uploading all of this. ^^;''
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 12:29 AM
ooo I LOVE THEM! This will be good for my series. Thanks so much!

I Love The Movie Pirates Of The Carribean: Dead Mans Chest! BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------
LATEST SIMS 2 FILM MADE: CONFESSIONS OF A BROKEN HEART: SONG MY LINDSAY LOHAN -- GOT A 4 AND HALF STAR RATING -- GO TO MY SITE AND WATCH! :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 4:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bob_Sucks
Wooooooohoooooooo. its. you. wow. lol. anyways. i was just on here and i just realized this was made by yoo. cool. i like it. :P

fank yoo, i made it in red too, love.

hows bob?

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 4:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IsolinaBlack
xD
I've downloaded all of your outfits, and your eyes are the only ones I ever use. Unless I need cat-like eyes, but I really don't make cat-sims. Very often. Well, not /always/. And even then they don't always have cat-like eyes. Always. Sometimes. Cheese, my brain isn't working.
Anyways, great stuff, thanks for uploading all of this. ^^;''

hahahaha!!!! I love how you threw cheese in there.

I mean, I had know know about the cheese, ya know?

*jogging mullosk*

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Instructor
#8 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 5:45 AM
those look awesome!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 11:01 AM
These are great! I love this kind of style on my sims. Your models look great too. If I may ask, where did you get the hair on the right model? The pink hair?
Amazing! Thanks.

"I enjoyed the meetings, too. It was like having friends." Luna Lovegood

"It's lucky it's dark...I haven't blushed so much since Madame Pomfrey told me she liked my new earmuffs." Albus Dumbledore
Field Researcher
#10 Old 21st Feb 2007 at 4:57 AM
Hmm. Two recolors. Un, I only found one (the black one) in the zip. But it was very good.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 21st Feb 2007 at 2:56 PM
Very good, but its missing the pink one... =/
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 9:50 PM
what the feathers? ohhhhh yh this is made by u pepsi i luv ur creations and these are amazin, i am lookin 4 emo/goth clothes for one of my sims, i came up with this thing for her for some random reason, "i'm not a goth, i just like wearing black and i'm not emo cuz i'm not emotionally-unstable" yh random right? lol!!! ♥

accept no imitations
music is 4 life
did i forget to mention i make no sense to anyone?
xxx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 18th Jan 2011 at 5:14 AM
yesss! My simself actually looks like me now. lolitas 4evr! :D